What strain is this?

• Thread starter greenleaff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenleaff

Hey guys these plants got switched up late veg so I don’t know which is which to be honest. One is MAC, and the other is GG4.
First 7 screenshots are one of the two.
The rest after pic/screenshot 7 are of the other

The strain of the second set of pictures has a much stronger smell to it. Very very fruity/gassy , someone told me that Mac smells like Hawaiin punch so I was thinking that’s the MAC. honestly don’t know for sure to be honest so please any info help
What strain is this
What strain is this 2
What strain is this 3
What strain is this 4
What strain is this 5
What strain is this 6
What strain is this 7
What strain is this 8
What strain is this 9
What strain is this 10
What strain is this 11
What strain is this 12
What strain is this 13
What strain is this 14

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
GG4 is pretty easy to smell and from how it grows. Lanky and doesnt support itself. Can tell from the pics sorry. Pretty overfeed and can't really see a plant structure from it. GG4 doesnt have any fruit to it.

G

greenleaff

GG4 is pretty easy to smell and from how it grows. Lanky and doesnt support itself. Can tell from the pics sorry. Pretty overfeed and can't really see a plant structure from it. GG4 doesnt have any fruit to it.
Thanks for the reply ! The one that smells fruity is taller though which is one of the reasons I’m confused still. Guess I’ll find out over time as they develop more

G

greenleaff

JK in all seriousness really nice grow man.
haha. And yeah I’m in 20 gallons and I can’t get. I have run off without over flowing the trays they’re in so I’ve had salt building up and now burning em up but I flushed them since these pics but had to bring the big vacuum out 😑

Latest posts

Top Bottom