What strain should I get?

• Thread starter FarmerTim420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

So I am looking for a new strain to add to my mothers tent. I want a indica or a hybrid that is more indica like, but with so many strains and breeders I'm a bit overwhelmed

Can someone recommend me a nice strain from a specific breeder?

growsince79

growsince79

So I am looking for a new strain to add to my mothers tent. I want a indica or a hybrid that is more indica like, but with so many strains and breeders I'm a bit overwhelmed

Can someone recommend me a nice strain from a specific breeder?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

24 carot by Methisto is great so is Skywalker, but there autos and very hard to find now, there supposed to be back in January, personally i luv purple kush but is indica dont run sativa strains. Skywalker.

20201126 081247
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Eleven roses, skywalker I have experience in and think are great . I'm currently in the 5th week of flower and she's Ben really impress and the smell is like spicy cheese 🧀

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I cant stop talkin shit about the weed seed market but.......in all my experience i really got pleased by some Bubba's gift from Humboldt seeds org....and i reccomend it .....

I was absolutely stoked by the fact that on 15 seeds i got 3 phenos all pretty homogeneous.....one hermy doh...
The plant is very indica , very short and also very fast and purple as hell with a pungent man colone fruity diesel flava...!?! not super strong but its def a keeper strain for how it shines purple with the heavy resin and the smell is unique! my friends went crazy for it...
I donno if i just got lucky and thats why i didnt buy em again...i decided to dont buy anymore seeds..ill just ask around for trades...
Those seeds were bought in NorCal straight from those guys many years ago .....now they got busted in spain but i think u can still score em around.....no idea if the batches are different given the bushwacker style dominating that world but those seeds were fire!
BMRUNbaba5
BMRUNBaba6

They turned very purple at the end and was not because of cooler temps...The stadium led lights are too bright to appreciate the frost😛

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Eleven roses, skywalker I have experience in and think are great . I'm currently in the 5th week of flower and she's Ben really impress and the smell is like spicy cheese 🧀

From what breeder?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Herbie's but originally the eleven roses came from delicious seeds and skywalker comes from reserva pravada

Top Bottom