What Strain Was Your First Grow

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I have been growing since 2008.my first grow was black Forrest from revs magic kingdom. ..16 week sativa..to compound my problem I grew using one of revs older tlo soil recipes. .thankfully my only real problem was my patience..that strain is a survivor ..hands down the easiest strain I have ever grown. .to this day I have never known what my ph is..my hundred dollar soil ph meter has never moved from 7..Not wasting that much on a ph meter again. .I want to grow them again if I ever am blessed with patience

D

william76

william76

Superskunk from sunlight systems,used to have there shop in an old school in edinburgh,think they were sensi f2s,i got sensis soon after and they were the same,after a few years the sensi ssk changed,iv not seen it since,but it reeked like nothing else,bright red hairs looked like it was coated in liquid glass,sure do miss it,76

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My first indoor grow was from bag seed, the last bag that I have bought actually. That was 7 or 8 grows ago. Popped 7 seeds and had 2 females, one turned purple, the other turned a golden color. The 2 prettiest girls that I have grown.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Mine was Thai Stick, my cousin brought some home from Nam in 73. We found some random seeds. He turned me on to some. After his leave he did another tour and I never saw him alive again. He came home in a body bag.......... Grew out those seeds in his honor. :smoking:

putembk

putembk

Hmmm....my first grow was 2009. I retired from the working class that year. I grew Blueberry Kush and Chemdog #4. I still have the Chemdog #4 and wish I had the Blueberry. Both were great. I have gone through at least 50 strains since the beginning in search of the holy grail. Haven't found it yet....still looking.....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My first grow was diamond,bubba kush,nl5 nothing made it to flower I had to trash them.because of a security breach. First complete grow was opium , cali o, and some kush I can't remember man I miss that opium cut

Vggir

Vggir

My first grow was started about a month after @GrammaHydro started theirs. I had clones from her White Widow, and Purple Kush, and they were very disappointing, to say the least. I had the same medium I'm using now, and was turned onto some BluePlanetNutrients after burning my girls with the Miracle Grow for tomatoes. The grandfolks and I have come a long way since our very first grow! :)

Newenglander

Newenglander

Winter of 1979 marble falls texas found a book in the library on how too grow sensimilla started some bagseed that following summer of whatever I was getting at the time. Almost filled the rafters in my attic hanging plants too dry.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Jaxsonville Beach ,summer of 85, I grew bagseed from a sack of Gainsville Green.
I killed the plant by leaving it in the dark for 2 weeks while out of town.

My second attempt was that winter, same bagseed, outdoors. I grew a small plant to finish.

Those were the dayzzzzz. .....

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Sensi Star, about 5 years ago now,
No real clue what I was doing, hadn't grown a damn thing since watching my dad grow monster zucchini and pumpkins in compost as a child. coco with soil nutes, in retrospect terrible cal mag deficiency throughout, spider mites everywhere. Didn't start working with ph until about 5 weeks in. Eating ramen noodles cause I was broke off the power bill.
Good times, would love to see what I could do with that strain now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom