What strains do you grow outdoors in oregon?

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

@Kygiacomo ....from the mj growing forum back in 014? Previous grows have done well for us in our area and we are considering another grow in the future. I personally will be sticking to the kaya gold; personal preference.
im at 37.5 n lat in south east usa so im always on the look out for tough strains that handles humidity and rain well. i have to grow guerilla so only the tough strains i will run bc if i have a weak strain then i wont be harvesting anything at end of the year. how is the smoke on the kaya? she skunky or fruity and how do they yeild? thanks for ur fast response bro

indicabush

indicabush

im at 37.5 n lat in south east usa so im always on the look out for tough strains that handles humidity and rain well. i have to grow guerilla so only the tough strains i will run bc if i have a weak strain then i wont be harvesting anything at end of the year. how is the smoke on the kaya? she skunky or fruity and how do they yeild? thanks for ur fast response bro

This strain should be able to handle your environment. It has a tendency to lean towards the Sativa side in my opinion; Yield was good, high was great and the flavour spicy after a 30 - 60 day cure.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

This strain should be able to handle your environment. It has a tendency to lean towards the Sativa side in my opinion; Yield was good, high was great and the flavour spicy after a 30 - 60 day cure.
that sounds identical to my biddy early i grew this year. its a above avg potency, great yeilder,very hardy and fast finisher. its got a real peppery/spicy scent to it. its been curing for just over 4 weeks now.

Top Bottom