What strains should I start first?

• Thread starter Chief Bigsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chief Bigsmoke

My girlfriend and I are starting our first medical grow and we were going to start a grow log so everyone can follow along and we can receive advice from wise veterans as well. We have a license for 15 girls and we have to choose from 3 different strains. These are your choices:
*remember i can always add to the line up if i'm missing out on any dank surprises. I think I have some winners though. :)

1. Connoisseur Genetics Seeds Cheesedog *11 seeds
Sex : Regular
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Flowering Time : Medium
Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks

Legends collide as the original UK Cheese (Exodus cut) is invigorated by pollination from one of our select Chemdog males.

Super branchy plants, amazing potency and beautiful smells that extremely aggressive.

2. Connoisseur Genetics Seeds Grandaddy Haze *11 seeds

The superb intoxicating, fruity flavours of the Grandaddy Purple come together with the candy delights of SSSDH to create a fruit cocktail of complex tastes and a killer high. Keep an eye out for phenos that turn purple for an extra treat.

Avaialble in 11 regular cannabis seeds

Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks

3. CALI CONNECTION TAHOE OG * 4 seeds
It is a totally unique seed created by crossing the SFV ogk F3 and hit the TAHOE clone. Every seed that has been grown is pure Lemon kerosine skunk funk to the max. It is said to be one of the strongest hitting strongest tasting cannabis around. Flowering is between 70 days and watch out , yields will be solid. New in the market.

So I'll have to start some and stagger the rest. I'm eager to hear everyone's advice and comments.

Thanks

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Here are the breeders comments in regards to the phenos found in the cheesedog and the grandaddy haze:

Connoisseur 420
Breeder

Connoisseur 420's Gallery
hi chief bigsmoke

thats 2 great varietys you got there

well with cheesedog you will have 2 main pheno's
cheese pheno
the uk cheese cut super stinky grows prety easy and taste lovely,flavour is a proper old school stinky skunk
i find the cheese a medium buzz but some people find it prety strong
def 1 of the best strains europe has to offer

or
chem pheno
real stinky(i mean real stinky mmeaty garlic)with nice big buds easy to grow and prety dam potent def not for the lightweight or you might wake up in the morning lik huh where am i

and the grandaddy haze(,man you picked 2 good variety honestly)

well these will be more of 3 way hybrid containing gdp sour diesel and haze

grandaddy purple pheno will be a lovely shorter variety that is easy to grow finishes quickly 8 weeks and turns purple alsmost black if taken past 8 weeks and given a good flush
not super potent but this is just so dam tasty and moreish you will be reaching for the jar often

sour deisel pheno
that pops up from sssdh male will be some serious fuel
very potent will leave you sleeping if your lightweight
taste very nice, diesel fuel
can stretch for a week or 2

or the sssdh pheno
lemony hazy aroams and taste
sweat inducing buzz for those who have not tried the sssdh before
log duration of high and generaly 1 of the best hazes out there and belive me ive tried alot of haze

you cant go wrong with either of these varietys bro and keep us uodated on your progress

any more Q fire away
to be honest you should not find a shit pheno in these
all mothers used are very excellent strains and the male has been proven over the last years in all the sssdh seeds and hybrids ive put out

peace

Top Bottom