What Strains To Run Next Year For My Light Dep.

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

My buddy used to do really well with it. I'm mostly excited about it because of the quick finish time and have heard it's a solid producer.
Its hard finding that good mix between grade and quantity that Nepali x goji that Bee mentioned hits the spot here's a couple of pics from the last run in doors I tried outdoors but didn't get to finish. Sorry about the poor pic quality photography has never been my thing :)

20161109 121919
20161109 125121
Screenshot 2016 09 17 14 03 01
Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

2016 is officially all wrapped up for me and my two farms and I'm planning ahead for next year. We're switching everything over to light dep and I'm wondering what strains I should run.
Im not very exciting when it comes to genetics and trying new things. I want a well known strain that is a healthy plant and produces a lot.
My buddy said he can get me enough green crack clones to do both properties and get them to me at the exact time I want.
I have heard good things about green crack and the fact in finishes kinda quick makes me think I could get them nice and big and still easily get my three harvests in.

Ditto. I'll be vegging some clones shortly also. But i was thinking about strains. Due to all the ridiculousness of Prop 64, I wanted to pick all time favorite strains that never go out of style.
Green crack is always a good one.

GSC
GG#4
OG Kush
Bubba Kush
GDP

I'm not really into sour diesel strains, or the fruity ones. They taste, smell and look good.. but really doesn't take you anywhere.

mancdank

mancdank

Ditto. I'll be vegging some clones shortly also. But i was thinking about strains. Due to all the ridiculousness of Prop 64, I wanted to pick all time favorite strains that never go out of style.
Green crack is always a good one.

GSC
GG#4
OG Kush
Bubba Kush
GDP

I'm not really into sour diesel strains, or the fruity ones. They taste, smell and look good.. but really doesn't take you anywhere.
I don't know about that bro the lemon meringue is both sweet and fruity but real intense

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

I don't know about that bro the lemon meringue is both sweet and fruity but real intense

True. There was this strawberry kush that i couldn't get enough of. Cookie strain, kush strain and a hybrid strain. I grow in volume, so the yield ratio is important as well. So far, I've gotten really good feedback from this year's harvest. I've been told that my buds have a really smooth potent high, with the ability to still function.

I've always enjoyed rare strains, like durbins and afghan strains. But I only separate buds into two specific categories: bammer and KGB. My tolerance is so high, I need the heavy potent strains to medicate. Or, smoke less. lol.

mancdank

mancdank

True. There was this strawberry kush that i couldn't get enough of. Cookie strain, kush strain and a hybrid strain. I grow in volume, so the yield ratio is important as well. So far, I've gotten really good feedback from this year's harvest. I've been told that my buds have a really smooth potent high, with the ability to still function.

I've always enjoyed rare strains, like durbins and afghan strains. But I only separate buds into two specific categories: bammer and KGB. My tolerance is so high, I need the heavy potent strains to medicate. Or, smoke less. lol.
Yea bro I hear u tolerance is a sob lol stardawg hits like a steam train me and my guys call it man weed simply because it separates the men from the boys :cry: and if your looking for a epic strawberry strain u won't go wrong with exotic genetix chocolate covered strawberries super strong weed with a real nice yield and doesn't need a 6 week veg to fill the area 10 days max in doors with 4 plants per light I would love to see what she does outdoors with the way u guys over there grow your outdoor monsters

mancdank

mancdank

I saw a meme on Facebook about green crack being the new blue dream...:speechless:
I don't see the similarity tbh other than they can both bang out the weight and i also don't see what u guys see with the bd either uk blue cheese is just as easy to grow get real strong yield and it tastes and smells 100% better and stronger

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Everybody wants the OG.

My Og's sell twice or three times as fast. OG's are never the last to sell. Then Chems, then the fruity stuff. All this talk at the Emerald Cup about terps is cool and all, but the og flower is still in the highest demand.

John Coward

John Coward

2016 is officially all wrapped up for me and my two farms and I'm planning ahead for next year. We're switching everything over to light dep and I'm wondering what strains I should run.
Im not very exciting when it comes to genetics and trying new things. I want a well known strain that is a healthy plant and produces a lot.
My buddy said he can get me enough green crack clones to do both properties and get them to me at the exact time I want.
I have heard good things about green crack and the fact in finishes kinda quick makes me think I could get them nice and big and still easily get my three harvests in.
Are you gonna be running a green house ??

SpiderK

SpiderK

@MendoGiantZ

look into karma's new facility near l.a. he's doing a 20,000 seed clone run looking for keepers in his line.

headbanger is getting really good reviews. u can sign up w/ his crew for clones. line already started but they should have a good supply, he has some others that are really getting good reviews but the headbanger is bomb and their cuts gonna be nasty.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Thx @SpiderK I'll check it out. Wonder what he charges per cutting. I was hoping to get them for 7

mancdank

mancdank

I am doing a huge seed run, and Karma is dropping off lots of different flavors for my crosses. Good deal.
What's standing out the most in all the flavours your guna run. I'm hearing good things about a strain called gelato I was wondering if any of u guys have run it and your thoughts if u have

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I ran it last year but can't really give you a full description.. It was for my third round of light dep which we weren't even planning on doing.. My buddy from hum bolt called and said he had like 140 teens and decent sized clones and i could get them for a good price...We planted them like september first and they weren't that big or healthy.. They started to flower right away and it was an early october so they didn't really get a chance to get some good roots and reach their full potential.. With all that being said, the sunset sherbet, gelato and gorilla glue all came out amazing.. The sherbet had the most bag appeal along with the gelato.. I really like them and would certainly run them again based on how amazing they looked.. not sure about production or vigor and everything i planted super late came out dark purple and dank.. I would recommend it for light dep.. Full term might be a little risky

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with what mendo said. The gelato was a nice purple cherry pie type plant. The sherbet is a very nice tropical plant with some GSC back notes that brings up the concentrate game, and denseness to the flowers. I don't care for the GG personally, I might need to source a new cut and give it another go.

I just asked for two of everything they have in stock.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I ran it last year but can't really give you a full description.. It was for my third round of light dep which we weren't even planning on doing.. My buddy from hum bolt called and said he had like 140 teens and decent sized clones and i could get them for a good price...We planted them like september first and they weren't that big or healthy.. They started to flower right away and it was an early october so they didn't really get a chance to get some good roots and reach their full potential.. With all that being said, the sunset sherbet, gelato and gorilla glue all came out amazing.. The sherbet had the most bag appeal along with the gelato.. I really like them and would certainly run them again based on how amazing they looked.. not sure about production or vigor and everything i planted super late came out dark purple and dank.. I would recommend it for light dep.. Full term might be a little risky
I heard that sherbert strain is really really nice

Top Bottom