What Strains To Run Next Year For My Light Dep.

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Everybody wants the OG.

My Og's sell twice or three times as fast. OG's are never the last to sell. Then Chems, then the fruity stuff. All this talk at the Emerald Cup about terps is cool and all, but the og flower is still in the highest demand.
OG Kush holds the highest value and demand Nationwide for a decade now.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I get sick of people asking me for OG and SOUR.. Thats all most of the big brokers ever want.. Lately some of these new strains have been catching on.. Cookies and sherbet have a decent market now.. OG is number one hands down...

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Does light dep do better on some strains outdoors then the open sun? I know stuff that shines inside doesn't always outside. Sadly I dont think I could make a suggestion without winging it for that purpose.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Yeah a lot of the strains that do well indoors perform pretty good in the light dep.. You get to avoid most of the bad weather in october that creates mold and other issues. The mid summer sun in july is more equivalent to a 1000 watt bulb compared to when you harvest in october its closer to a 600 watt bulb or less..

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Thing about og is the DNA og kush feminized had much better results indoor . Outdoor it's hard to grow in 100 plus temperatures. Also it's super pH sensitive.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Yeah a lot of the strains that do well indoors perform pretty good in the light dep.. You get to avoid most of the bad weather in october that creates mold and other issues. The mid summer sun in july is more equivalent to a 1000 watt bulb compared to when you harvest in october its closer to a 600 watt bulb or less..
I think it's an average 1400 watts per square foot in full sun period probably much more than that now that we're getting hotter and hotter temperatures.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thing about og is the DNA og kush feminized had much better results indoor . Outdoor it's hard to grow in 100 plus temperatures. Also it's super pH sensitive.

I like growing the Og's outdoors. They get HUGE!

Any of those big brokers still looking for flowers? Got a bunch that I can sell fast enough.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL, blue berry. I said nothing about hooking up. Just wondering if the big brokers are still around. They usually disappear around Nov 15th. Thanks for your concern though.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Sure were. How ya doing player? You were with Blazin' Oak when we had our little pow wow right? Hope you had fun at the cup, and thanks for the reminder. Now I can put a face with the avatar. (If I was correct about our meet up)

M

mendel

Our light dep will be wcd x blockhead, and shiskaberry x afghani#1 (hogg) if it all works out. Green crack, might give the santa cruz cut a go. We are on the eastern plains of colorado, cant see the mountains from here, im sure my selections would be for shit in the triangle. I have enjoyed this thread and cant wait to see how it progresses.

regards mendel

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Where do you get online information for outdor strains? How do you search, what search terms do you use? Are there specific sites?

I am investigating these strains for outdoor in Southern Oregon:

The Doctor, Purple Widow, Lemon Skunk, Moby Dick, White Shark
Pnw seeds are good for that area

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I went with grayarea. I dont talk when im with him. im just there.

View attachment 656378

What the heck does that mean? And why did people like it? Little photo shop action you got going there?

Why did you like that Mendo? You got beef? Guess I will stop helping out in your threads.

As for GreyArea and BlueBerry. What happened you guys? You talk crap all day everyday on line, then when we meet in person you guys don't bring up a word. Then after a couple days go by, you guys are talking smack again. Why didn't you talk any of that smack in person? Blueberry seemed like a psychopath, just standing there not talking. GreyArea is a small old man. Then you guys come back and talk smack online, post memes, and photoshop pictures to make yourselves look better. I can't wait for this industry to take off and more business takes place in person. Guys like you will be a thing of the past. Grow up or grow some balls and say it to my face next time. Cowards.

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I must be confused. I hate this internet thing, real life is so much better. Sorry for the drama, try to save it for my mama.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have no idea what you just said. Absolutely zero. Not sure if I am being insulted or what? Pass whatever you are smoking, cause that is obviously the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom