what temp are you guys running your room?

• Thread starter greenfiend420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenfiend420

hey are you guys going the standard 85 F that most people say for co2? i could have swore that DoubleD stated something about a 77 degree room, which would make sense to me with the very hot bare bulbs, but i just wanted to make sure and get everyones opinion

N

noone88

You need a infrared thermometer gun. Your whole room will not be the same temps and the temp that matters is your canopy temperature. And your temps will fluctuate during the light cycle since the thermostat of whatever AC you're using is not reading the same either.

With that said, I keep mine at 78 F and canopy temps around 80-85F

Fans won't "cool" the plants, but it'll help reduce the likelihood of hot spots.

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
my rooms alway stay between 69-73 lights on. at night they are at 68. should I let the girls get warmer?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
When running CO2 temps need to be between 80 and 85 degrees for the CO2 to work..JACK

B

bluetooth

my room lights on 73/78f lights off 66/68f
humdity lights on 30% lights off 40/42%

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

I'm no expert but its seems that temperature without the humidity % is a incomplete picture.
:icon_spin:

N

noone88

First 2-3 weeks, keep the humidity above 50% lights on. Some people say try to get it as high as 70% lights on. The first few weeks, the plants are still in vegetative growth and humidity aids in that.

As you get closer to the end of bloom, like the last 2-3 weeks, try to keep your humidity below 40% to prevent mold.

Top Bottom