What the best colloidal silver to make fem seeds

• Thread starter Ganjadad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey0418

Smokey0418

When I used sts I only had to spray 4 times four days apart. 8 days prior to flower I started.
Just a few bottom branches on a plant twice the size and the whole thing blew up in sacs , not just what I sprayed.
Enjoy and good luck.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

When I used sts I only had to spray 4 times four days apart. 8 days prior to flower I started.
Just a few bottom branches on a plant twice the size and the whole thing blew up in sacs , not just what I sprayed.
Enjoy and good luck.
Awesome man, thank you for that piece of info. It’s so nice to hear from experienced growers. I’m kinda just going with what this site said and hoping it works haha. Can’t wait to hopefully see some sacks soon

M

Mr Claus

It's been my experience the amount of pollen you get from a "reversed female" is usually quite a bit less than a regular male.

Some strains seem a little more reluctant to flip than others too, which can make the timing of when to put the plant(s) intended to recieve the pollen in flower a little up in the air.

It might be a good idea to have a couple of clones of the intended pollen recipient at different stages of flower (or even some on deck in veg) to ensure when the pollen maker plant has produced pollen there's a ready willing and able plant to receive the pollen.

Hope this goes well for you!

E

elusiveshame

Awesome man, thank you for that piece of info. It’s so nice to hear from experienced growers. I’m kinda just going with what this site said and hoping it works haha. Can’t wait to hopefully see some sacks soon
Any update?

Latest posts

Top Bottom