What the eff should I do bout this?

• Thread starter hellaouts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hellaouts

hellaouts

Last night bout one hour to lights out I was transplanting a 19 day old plant from out of a 1gal into a 2gal and some loopy shit happened and i separated I'd say at least 70% of my root mass leaving behind one long root and the torn ens of what was left, I remembered being pleased with myself for helping them(the roots) to get so bust'n B4 my accident.

my question is do you guys think I should throw it out?

It's to late to get another cut going and things are gona start moving a lot faster from here on as it's gona be time to move from the t5's to the hid's so if it has to take a long time to heal up or it's jus gona die anyway then I'll toss it but if I can still flower it with her sisters then I'm ok saying it is what it is.

The plant in question is a La Con from clone, in Sunshine Advanced #4. It was origanally transplanted a well rooted clone 20 days ago now. Thnx

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

many people trim roots its a critical step in bonsai mom tek. never experienced 70% but remember it's a weed it is pretty resistant to death. if i had room I'd start another cut just in case especially if you don't have a mom but if i had to bet i would think it would survive but how much shock and how much that will slow growth i have no idea

hiboy

hiboy

If you got one root youll get her going again. Might be a little delay but ive done it many times
h

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I've pulled rooted clones out of rockwool sprouting 4-5 good roots on accident (my dumbass fault cause they were just under watered). Put them in a 1gl of coco and voala. Within a couple days she had new growth. Short story. Repot that shit and watch it grow.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

It's a weed. The less you fuck with it in the next few weeks while it heals, the better. (Agrees with above advice)

Latest posts

Top Bottom