What the F@*# is goin on with this leaf?

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

so one of my jfk is 15 days old and is doin great other than this leaf that is turnin colors brown to yellow:confused0059: i got it in happy frog and i use ro water no nutes yet so im confused :( anybody know what this is?

Whats wrong1jpg
Whats wrong2jpg
Jfk hy1 day15 ajpg
K

kimburns

go to forum to second section look for canna infirmary should be in there. if i am correct its fungus that attacks the root systems of plants, found in the soil as well as transmitted by the little black gnats. im a rookie but thought i would try to get you some info or a direction seeing as you had no response yet. im hoping it helps

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey bro, was it laying on the wet soil for a while by any chance?

K

kimburns

winta sorry about the HUGH spelling error, i was thinking it reminded me of a pythium that was killing off all of my seedlings, and attacked my clones. it made the lower leaves look yellow brown and kind of soggy then dried up and died, then on to the next set until it gets to the crown

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey winta bro, whats ur air flow in ur room? it seems like ur room is dry and u're spraying ur babies a lot? exess of water on leaves look like that sometimes

N

newcomer

go to forum to second section look for canna infirmary should be in there. if i am correct its fungus that attacks the root systems of plants, found in the soil as well as transmitted by the little black gnats. im a rookie but thought i would try to get you some info or a direction seeing as you had no response yet. im hoping it helps

I agree with this opinion, but why dont u give a little bit more info !

winta

winta

what kind of info? lol they are in happy frog and im using ro water no nutes,sprayed with ro alot due to lack of rh which is between 20-30% :( other than that nothin to tell

I agree with this opinion, but why dont u give a little bit more info !

winta

winta

yea man im gettin a humidifyer this week cuz this is crazy:angry

Hey winta bro, whats ur air flow in ur room? it seems like ur room is dry and u're spraying ur babies a lot? exess of water on leaves look like that sometimes

B

been

That same thing happened to me when i used FFHF for the first and last time. :mad0229:

Darkplace

Darkplace

hey winta just cut the affected tip off and away you go they'll be fine.:rock

B

been

word? thats not cool man :( i wonder whats in it that makes it do this???
or what isn't in it to make it do that? I can only guess. That right there is the reason i loathe soil. I have had excellent results with Black Gold though. That shit never lets me down. :cool0019:

winta

winta

yea whats NOT in it! touche' bro :) this is my first go with hf ive used 50/50 ocean and light warrior and straight pro mix with great success but a friend said try this (dam u friend :mad0229:lol)

or what isn't in it to make it do that? I can only guess. That right there is the reason i loathe soil. I have had excellent results with Black Gold though. That shit never lets me down. :cool0019:

K

kimburns

winta keep us updated on what seems to work for it, the more information the better for me i know. hope you get it cleared with the quickness

justiceman

justiceman

have you been giving a bit of cal mag in her water? or maybe its some PH imbalance from the HF.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Looks like a pH issue to me, but since the top leaves look fine, it was probably something I call nutrient shock. The batch of soil you have is probably really rich. That'll get your leaves burnin! The plant will get used to it if you give it regular water feedings. imo, you should't spray RO water on the plant for foliar aplications. Give it some CalMag or a foliar nutrient. Plain RO water (where EC = 0) is not good for any life. It creates an osmotic imbalance that causes salts/minerals to leave the cells in contact with the RO h20 or it causes water to enter the cell so as to create an excess state of hydration and your cells come to the verge of...POP! but plant cells don't pop due to their rigid cell wall.

Top Bottom