What the f is happening here

• Thread starter Villageelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Villageelder

Villageelder

Firstly temps 80f humidity 60
Day 20 of flower, identical clone of plants next to it. Every one is healthy except this one 16 inches from led light well airated soil

What the f is happening here
What the f is happening here 2
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Got to be root zone issues. Ph could be way out of wack or you may have root aphids or something similar. The only other thing that comes to mind is if you did a foliar spray with the lights on and it burned everything.

I do see some taco-ing of the leaves on the other plant, this could be a sign of light or heat stress. How intense is the light?

Villageelder

Villageelder

For anyone wanting to know what broad mite damage looks like here you go. Microscopic little bastards. You need at least 75x to see them. They will kill the whole plant untreated, I'm trying neem to see if can salvage it, it's my last GSC Plant.

fishbuds

fishbuds

i understand wanting to save every plant. i do too. but if that were my only diseased plant, it would already be burning out back. now if you cannot afford to lose it, fine, do your best. but your burn pile is calling imho.

Villageelder

Villageelder

i understand wanting to save every plant. i do too. but if that were my only diseased plant, it would already be burning out back. now if you cannot afford to lose it, fine, do your best. but your burn pile is calling imho.
Point well taken and I have already lost the ounce plus I would have been counting on. However I have some gelato veging and they are the fastest growing plant I've ever grown. Gonna burn and replace, just limited space but fuck those little mites are more dangerous than any spider mite ever was.

fishbuds

fishbuds

if it is mites, you may need a entire tear down and nuke. hopefully more experienced peeps will be along to help guide you. good luck.

Top Bottom