What The F is this?

• Thread starter HaveApuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Just so you know what the other three plants...err, pots look like....again more plants that what I would pout in any pot...put it is what it is....just curious sense this seed came from same batch he says...

IMG 35442629
IMG 35452630
IMG 35462631
NiRE

NiRE

I am an indoor grower, who chooses to stay that way because I can control my environment for my plants year round and know what I can expect by my grows, however, and a friend from a different part of the country sent me this photo of a plant that he is growing outside, along with 3 other plants which are growing healthy. He does not know the strains of his seeds, and has no previous experience in growing cannabis. For some reason, he is growing this plant as his 4th plant, but when I asked him what his soil was his answer was at best a bit of this and a bit of that, but nothing I could nail him down on except maybe the soil is more dense that it should be (for my liking inside). Anyway, I thought this was a good opportunity for other farmers of cannabis to contribute to this considering I have never seen such a plant ever in my grows as an indoor grower, and have developed some of my own diagnosis problems to this particular plant, but would like others to weigh in. I see more than one problem here, but it has never led to such growth as this inside or outside ever, so if you have, I would like to know if I have some things right and WTF this is... 🤪 🧐😂
That's an interesting plant. Looks like it's
I've circled it to show how I'm seeing 3 separate plants that look This way
I am an indoor grower, who chooses to stay that way because I can control my environment for my plants year round and know what I can expect by my grows, however, and a friend from a different part of the country sent me this photo of a plant that he is growing outside, along with 3 other plants which are growing healthy. He does not know the strains of his seeds, and has no previous experience in growing cannabis. For some reason, he is growing this plant as his 4th plant, but when I asked him what his soil was his answer was at best a bit of this and a bit of that, but nothing I could nail him down on except maybe the soil is more dense that it should be (for my liking inside). Anyway, I thought this was a good opportunity for other farmers of cannabis to contribute to this considering I have never seen such a plant ever in my grows as an indoor grower, and have developed some of my own diagnosis problems to this particular plant, but would like others to weigh in. I see more than one problem here, but it has never led to such growth as this inside or outside ever, so if you have, I would like to know if I have some things right and WTF this is... 🤪 🧐😂
Kinda reminds me of the spindly strain called Dr. Grinspoon which was dedicated to the longtime cannabis advocate and professor at Harvard, Dr. Lester Grinspoon It's most likely a Sativa.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Is carrot top anywhere in the vicinity? Lol seriously, tho I've never seen anything like that

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Tycho monolith at boreal curing jn Canada used to offer those

This dude has a freak chemovar like zhat he offers......

Last edited:
rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

That's an interesting plant. Looks like it's

Kinda reminds me of the spindly strain called Dr. Grinspoon which was dedicated to the longtime cannabis advocate and professor at Harvard, Dr. Lester Grinspoon It's most likely a Sativa.
I had a buddy that had a reveg that went all Dr Grinspoon. All the buds developed as individual little bracts, almost like bundles of grapes. But otherwise the plant looked fine, bud turned out decent, just no big colas or anything, all little popcorn nugs.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It has damaged genetics for whatever reason. Almost looks like what can happen with certain herbicides or excessive hormones or some other toxic rootzone contaminant.

I'd probably axe them. They're weird cool, but I'd be concerned about them herming and throwing genetically mutated pollen around.

MDK

MDK

I wonder what the final product was like

Bumping this bc I'm interested to see of anyone has grown any grinspoon hybrids that maintain the same traits as the grinspoon buds

TomH

TomH

Don’t take the brown acid!

I almost like that plant because it’s so weird looking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom