What the f !

• Thread starter Wapsibrian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wapsibrian

Same plants from last post obviously revenge from my neighbor lights how can I fix or is it doomed to be Ken and barbies stash?

What the f
What the f 2
YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan

Is that an auto? I'm just confused, because if it's a photo it's tiny. It's tiny for an auto too, but still. What's up?

W

Wapsibrian

Is that an auto?
Grew 8 femed outside last year got about 20 seeds from tried to run started flowering right out of the ground and shit hit the fan ! The plants last year were 5//2 to 6 ft with colas this big and bigger wondering genetics are screwed or just lighting from my paranoid neighbors about 100 yards away that have cranked their security lights 😳

YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan

Grew 8 femed outside last year got about 20 seeds from tried to run started flowering right out of the ground and shit hit the fan ! The plants last year were 5//2 to 6 ft with colas this big and bigger wondering genetics are screwed or just lighting from my paranoid neighbors about 100 yards away that have cranked their security lights 😳
Femed what? Autos? Where'd you get the original seeds? Sounds like shitty genetics. I'm not a fan of autos anyways though unless you're using them for firewood, 😁

W

Wapsibrian

Just femed don't know how shit works could seeds from them turn auto was weird just came up flowering instantly so confused never seen this in45 years gotta be light pollution let me no what u think appreciate help always

YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan

Just femed don't know how shit works could seeds from them turn auto was weird just came up flowering instantly so confused never seen this in45 years gotta be light pollution let me no what u think appreciate help always
Where'd you get the seeds from?

E9noxis

E9noxis

Light pollution wouldn't flower them. Flower needs less light. Not more. I dont know what happened here.

W

Wapsibrian

Thanks for nothing I guess I'll never know just hope it never happens again!

MercDod

MercDod

When you say "femed" do you mean feminized or do you mean you "Fimed" them (a process where you only partially top the plant)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom