What the f !

• Thread starter Wapsibrian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Shitty genetic autoflower that was not properly cared for, would be my guess - I’ve personally seen these before
He said fems… look at the leaf to stem. Those are far to thick to be from a stunted seedling and not a single side shoot This dude is a troll 100%

E9noxis

E9noxis

Please let me be the first to say...

You're welcome for nothing

W

Wapsibrian

I got no reason to be a dick so why u gotta be one I grew these from seed started may 28 if u don't believe o well never seen shit like this before came here for info not to be accused of trying punk someone so f off thanks for nothing may all your grows do this!

W

Wapsibrian

If you put your seedlings out to early the light cycle is too short for veg and walla: you have a tiny budded plant.
First person with real information thank you I can believe that was probably it would that then to the reveg and deformity when light cycle became longer?

Anthem

Anthem

First person with real information thank you I can believe that was probably it would that then to the reveg and deformity when light cycle became longer?
You are a troll and we all know it. As stated plants do not flower until at least the end of week 2. Please find another sucker

Anthem

Anthem

Just frustrated by accusations came for help not ridicule sorry
You are getting ridicule because something is not adding up. For example even poor genetics are not going to allow a plant to flower at like 5" tall and have the amount of flower growth your seedlings are showing. So they are either revegged cuts or something else. I have seen too many plants to know what you are showing has some sort of other background to it. Either tell the truth or expect more ridicule. While this forum is a wonderful source for information, coming to this site with something that is probably not possible and making claims is going to get you flamed.

W

Wapsibrian

You are getting ridicule because something is not adding up. For example even poor genetics are not going to allow a plant to flower at like 5" tall and have the amount of flower growth your seedlings are showing. So they are either revegged cuts or something else. I have seen too many plants to know what you are showing has some sort of other background to it. Either tell the truth or expect more ridicule. While this forum is a wonderful source for information, coming to this site with something that is probably not possible and making claims is going to get you flamed.
Told truth from start I'm as dumbfounded as everyone I've never seen or heard of this in over 45 years of growing so keep hating if u must still

W

Wapsibrian

Told truth from start I'm as dumbfounded as everyone I've never seen or heard of this in over 45 years of growing so keep hating if u must still
I've grown nothing but straight bag seed til last year when a friend gave me some feminized seed if I new it would lead to this I would have stayed away should have never shared cause nobody believed been an outdoor grower since early 70's thought I had seen some stuff but nothing like this I can't help if u don't believe me I'm sorry but it's true!

YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan

I've grown nothing but straight bag seed til last year when a friend gave me some feminized seed if I new it would lead to this I would have stayed away should have never shared cause nobody believed been an outdoor grower since early 70's thought I had seen some stuff but nothing like this I can't help if u don't believe me I'm sorry but it's true!
Maybe it's a bad strain, and it also was stunted early. How soon did it start flowering after it popped out the soil?

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I think some of us are confused how that happened. kind of a conundrum.
Next year research better seeds. And put them on actual veg lighting for at least 2 or 3 weeks.

W

Wapsibrian

I think some of us are confused how that happened. kind of a conundrum.
Next year research better seeds. And put them on actual veg lighting for at least 2 or 3 weeks.
Yes I'm back to my old school stock aka alcupoco gold , redbud , and blue Hawaiin from late 70's early 80's sometimes older is safer and good enough for me !

W

Wapsibrian

20220705 203634

W

Wapsibrian

Found these golden oysters on my way to my mailbox I suppose these are fake too well they won't be when there on a big Riley steak !

Top Bottom