What The Flush?

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

For years I flushed for a few weeks with molasses and didnt notice any difference it's just what people recommended. Than for a couple of years I used a commercial product designed for flushing AND designed for taking my money. Didnt notice much difference with that chit although I cant remember what the product was. Now I just use fresh cold koi pond water. It does help purp them up if that's your thing but I dont really care.
How and with what are you flushing your plants? I'm guessing most of you just go straight H2O and nothing else but I am curious. Any suggestions my brudda's.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

R/o water inside. Spring water or clean creek water when it's a guerilla grow

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bone meal flush during veg beginning to mid flower. Final flower weeks straight up H20.

Planter01

Planter01

I guess I'm not really flushing. I think it is more like a heavy watering with cold fish pond water. Molasses seemed to do nothing. @DemonTrich I've always stopped giving the plants any nutes about around 3 weeks to chop. Do you think the heavy feeding affects taste? I always have thought taste was compromised but having thought about it my tastes are not quite discerning. Next time around I may run nutes ro the finish.

Planter01

Planter01

@1diesel1 so you find the bio availability of bone meal is sufficient to make a difference so late in the grow? I do mix bone meal into my original soil mix but it's more of a feel good thing. Are you operating under the premise that if you start the meal in the veg stage you'll benefit in the flower? Just curious bud.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bone meal helps our plants with potassium (K) intake throughout its life cycle.

Leew421

Leew421

I dont flush, only when I was starting out. As that's what i read one had to do.

I'm a water only the last 2 weeks. Works flawlessly! And i feed heavy thru flower, 1480ppm.
Got dayum that's high!

Latest posts

Top Bottom