What the future holds....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that I'm going to be taking a break from the online forum scene for a while. The way things are going right now are just crazy to say the least, whether it be online or in real life. The same thing just keeps playing over in my head... united not divided, progression not regression, and unfortunately those backwards processes are happening in all aspects everywhere.

In our current climate we got recreational pot emerging and medical being brushed under the carpet and left to die and become criminalized in my state. Part of the reason for doing this is to focus all my energy on doing what I can for the cause, and ensuring a future of what I do in the state that I call home. Another reason is that drama sucks. It makes things unfun and sucks the life out of an otherwise good thing. To put it shortly...it's not for me, nor am I gonna waste a stitch of time on it anymore.

Whether this break be for a few weeks, months, or even years... Please know that this is for personal reasons of my own, and nothing else. Expect nothing but chronic when you pop some exotic beans as that was, and always will be my constant and continuous goal. Progression and chronicity...not the other way around. That mindset will never be altered or changed as long as I'm around in life.

For those of you that have supported The Exotic team from the get, or those who are just jumping on board... Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly mean that. I couldn't have done any of it without you and will never forget any of it. Until next time....

Good vibes~~

~Ex

soserthc1

soserthc1

Best to you focus on what makes you happy bro , less time on computer more time for progression ... keep rolling out the dank ... and may your trip be a safe one...
stay safe - appreciate the good vibes you have tossed my way ... catch you at the next nw47 bash

ReSpEct

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thanks for everything you did Bro, I'm still going to be running you gear & posting the results on the Farm, Hate to see you go, but Be Safe Up there.

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

Much respect ex, i hope i never rubbed you wrong way an glad to have been late to the show then never came. Thank you

jlr42024

jlr42024

C'mon brother we were just getting started! No no I'm kidding of course ex handle your biz and stand strong on the front lines in saving our medical status in our great state! Can we expect any drops or are you stepping back from that also? Either way thanks for your contributions despite the controversies you have earned your place and the respect from the community.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

All Bummed...... 1st A, now you. I guess everyone needs a break. I hope your journey helps the cause and keep the medical fight going. That one is so important. I see people getting help and healing everyday.
However, if you should ever be in the 808, drop me a pm and I will be more than happy to show you paradise. It does take away all the everyday stress. Take care and may your journey be a positive one. Aloha ame malama pono.
PL.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sometimes ya gotta take a break and focus on what's really important my homie @ExoticGenetix . Hopefully all works out in a positive way. If not, well, you could always come rep the 303 with us. We'd welcome ya ;)
stay up and stay in touch brother. Much love.
M

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that I'm going to be taking a break from the online forum scene for a while. The way things are going right now are just crazy to say the least, whether it be online or in real life. The same thing just keeps playing over in my head... united not divided, progression not regression, and unfortunately those backwards processes are happening in all aspects everywhere.

In our current climate we got recreational pot emerging and medical being brushed under the carpet and left to die and become criminalized in my state. Part of the reason for doing this is to focus all my energy on doing what I can for the cause, and ensuring a future of what I do in the state that I call home. Another reason is that drama sucks. It makes things unfun and sucks the life out of an otherwise good thing. To put it shortly...it's not for me, nor am I gonna waste a stitch of time on it anymore.

Whether this break be for a few weeks, months, or even years... Please know that this is for personal reasons of my own, and nothing else. Expect nothing but chronic when you pop some exotic beans as that was, and always will be my constant and continuous goal. Progression and chronicity...not the other way around. That mindset will never be altered or changed as long as I'm around in life.

For those of you that have supported The Exotic team from the get, or those who are just jumping on board... Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly mean that. I couldn't have done any of it without you and will never forget any of it. Until next time....

Good vibes~~

~Ex

You are so right on my friend. After hearing the "Board" announcements of draft legislation I feel the need to fight these ideas anyway I can.
DrB

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

All I can say to all you Brothers and Sisters. Keep fighting the good fight! Mahalo.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Completely understand Exotic... as u said there are more things to do in life... fight the fight and leave room for a vacation in there am sure much needed.... keep in touch... ...Thanks for everything...Love Medusa

G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

There are huge legal issues with their proposal for legislation IMHO. We may need a preemptive initiative to protect us from this F'ing BS

I-584 looks great from what little I've seen on my side of the mountain and it seems we have until jan 1, 2015 to keep fighting this great cause feverishly. The medical community carried this movement on our backs for last 20 years and ex is so right about the division among us and how dire of a situation this is. I hope this unites us and bless everybody fighting the good fight

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
best of luck all of u ...legalization around the corner in oct 2014 for Oregon.....then we should have a green bus going from washington thru oregon to california.... who's going to drive?

jlr42024

jlr42024

It's the guys who are trying to retire off this shit and blowing up where houses hiding and operating under the medical laws that will ultimately ruin what was meant for people to be able and supply themselves with the medicine they require with out paying obscene prescription prices or resort to the black market.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

It's the guys who are trying to retire off this shit and blowing up where houses hiding and operating under the medical laws that will ultimately ruin what was meant for people to be able and supply themselves with the medicine they require with out paying obscene prescription prices or resort to the black market.
Yeah that's it, it has nothing to do with politicians greed at all. Guess what im trying to retire, isn't that what people do? They work work work then retire?

jlr42024

jlr42024

It is that's there reasoning behind there argument that the medical is a joke because people certainly have made it that way. The law was meant for sick people to have meds not to work work and retire from growing weed. People blew it up then the government says hey that's looking good why don't we just control it ourselves just like any other prescribed medicine. Now that's what's already happening like it or not the little guy growing for family medical needs like myself will be fucked and that's right?

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

It is that's there reasoning behind there argument that the medical is a joke because people certainly have made it that way. The law was meant for sick people to have meds not to work work and retire from growing weed. People blew it up then the government says hey that's looking good why don't we just control it ourselves just like any other prescribed medicine. Now that's what's already happening like it or not the little guy growing for family medical needs like myself will be fucked and that's right?
Marihuana shouldn't be illegals
cannabis shouldn't be illegal period. People should be able to grow it for recreational, medical, spiritual or financial purposes it doesn't matter. The problem with the cannabis community is people not being united, it's not the politicians business to decide what people should be allowed to use medical cannabis, that's between a health care professional and the patient. There's way more medical reasons for the use of pot then most states allow recommendations for. So every medical patient should grow their own? What if they can't afford to grow their own or don't know how? They shouldn't be able to donate for it somewhere? So me putting good on my family's tabel by growing medical cannabis is the problem? I should go get my self a slave job at some bullshit resturant ? Maybe go get some student loans and mortgage my future to learn how to get a good paying slave job? Lets be serious here.

Top Bottom