What The Heck Happened To This Plant?

• Thread starter Highatollah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

trimming fasn leaves to get more light to the nodes id=s not lollip[opping.
Lollipopping is removing the very bottom growth so that it has better air flow AND so that the plant can focus its energy on the tops, where the buds grow. IT is used to increase the size of you colas...
Sorry i was on my phone and it chops up words adly sometimes. Trimming and removing fan leaves is not lollipooping. See how i trimmed up the bottom 12 inches up from the buckets of all growth(leaf, bud sites, etc)?

20161119 191635
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I limped those flowering plants along with just plain water foliage sprays. They where only 2 weeks from harvest when it hit . Lost every plant of that strain including the ones in veg and the mother but not a single other of my strain. Sucked, took me 10 yrs to find a strain that produced those blue hues in the flowers.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Trimming up the bottom allows the top colas to bulk by pushing all energy from that lower growth that you trimmed off, to the top where the big donkey dick colas grow!

20161214 221319
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I limped those flowering plants along with just plain water foliage sprays. They where only 2 weeks from harvest when it hit . Lost every plant of that strain including the ones in veg and the mother but not a single other of my strain. Sucked, took me 10 yrs to find a strain that produced those blue hues in the flowers.
bummer!!!!

Dunge

Dunge

My drug store hydrogen peroxide is sold at 3%.
I put it full strength into a sprayer and go after stem lesions wherever I find them.
Areas with active surface fungus fizz up in a satisfying way.
The way I think of it is the bubbles are from free o2 being evolved as the peroxide is burning live fungal tissue.
Very satisfying to watch.
Over spray does no harm to healthy stem.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

My drug store hydrogen peroxide is sold at 3%.
I put it full strength into a sprayer and go after stem lesions wherever I find them.
Areas with active surface fungus fizz up in a satisfying way.
The way I think of it is the bubbles are from free o2 being evolved as the peroxide is burning live fungal tissue.
Very satisfying to watch.
Over spray does no harm to healthy stem.
I didnt get no fizzing. LOl that would of tripped me out. But thats cool to see that working like that.

H

Highatollah

I chopped down that sick plant. It was just getting worse by the day, no chance it was making it 8 more weeks. Going to try to preserve the other ill ones but they won't harvest much I imagine. Live and learn, will be ready for next run.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

That's the thing, roots are white and look healthy. Happening in plants 3 (shown in picture), 4, 5 down the line in a row of 8. Plants before and after are perfectly fine.

They were about 10" I believe when I transferred them. Would high water level cause stem rot?
yes, high water levels would absolutely cause problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom