What the heck is going on with my plant.

• Thread starter Spartan12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Spartan12

My plant is slowly deteriating. Started with some leaves being minty green then seen some bloching and now spreading. I think I narrowed it down to nute lock or low nutes.
What's confusing they both are close when looking at plant. The weird part is I have to dying branches which are more yellow. We have had hi heat here last week and now cooled right down. I fed my plant on a Saturday then fed it again following wensday both times over fed by a little. It doesn't look like burn at all.I ph my water 5.9 to 6.2.
My plants are outdoor.Please take a look and let me know what you think. Looks worse in person.
What the heck is going on with my plant 4

What the heck is going on with my plant
What the heck is going on with my plant 2
What the heck is going on with my plant 3
Choppr

Choppr

Yeah looks like over-watering to me, she could also be a little Nitrogen deficient, it takes a lot of nitrogen/energy to go thru the stretch, no need to over react and dump nitrogen on a flowering plant, She will naturally use up stored nitrogen and kill off some of her older fan leaves. If the whole plant turns yellow then you can add a little more "N", you should cut that (yellow)"sucker branch off anyway" (all of them sucker branches you got are stealing energy from the top buds) lollipop the bottom1/3 off the plant - good luck

Last edited:
S

Spartan12

Yhea it poured here yesterday .She's been topped , lolipoped and super cropped I do this every year. Tommorow is my next feed day.Will check soil in the morning and see if I will wait to feed. Never had this before.
Nearing the end and don't want this shit, bad enough I have to deal with fall weather here.
Thanks bud.

20230908 200430

757Botanist

My plant is slowly deteriating. Started with some leaves being minty green then seen some bloching and now spreading. I think I narrowed it down to nute lock or low nutes.
What's confusing they both are close when looking at plant. The weird part is I have to dying branches which are more yellow. We have had hi heat here last week and now cooled right down. I fed my plant on a Saturday then fed it again following wensday both times over fed by a little. It doesn't look like burn at all.I ph my water 5.9 to 6.2.
My plants are outdoor.Please take a look and let me know what you think. Looks worse in person.View attachment 2036844
This looks like my current outdoor plant that I had to bring inside. My issue was cal-mg deficiency due to extreme heat. I didn’t buy anything to fix but I did remove some soil and added new soil
With coffee grounds and egg shells. I then defoliate a bit. This had been a month now. I do have new growth with healthy leaves. I really think it was the heat. Hope this helps

757Botanist

Yhea it poured here yesterday .She's been topped , lolipoped and super cropped I do this every year. Tommorow is my next feed day.Will check soil in the morning and see if I will wait to feed. Never had this before.
Nearing the end and don't want this shit, bad enough I have to deal with fall weather here.
Thanks bud.
Looks good nonetheless Bro Nameth!

Choppr

Choppr

Thanks bud.
You've done right by Her, she looks Great! What Hardiness Zone are you in? Its already gettin cold Up here in Minnesota, 40's at night. Shes got at least a month to go (maybe 2), its good to have a garage/shed/barn for back up...hope You can get her done before the weather hits! 'Praise Jah'

S

Spartan12

Iam in Canada in ontario. Weather is cool but doable so far. She's off balance but cannot figure out why. I havnt fed since one week today.
If she's nute locked don't want to make it worse but if she is low on nutes then I should feed but this is the unknown.
I fed her last Saturday and the Tuesday before that so this is were iam stuck on what to do.

S

Spartan12

Some better pics and as u can see I have a small branch dying. Soil as u can see is moist by meter reading.

20230909 141404
20230909 141356
20230909 141352
20230909 141413
20230909 141342
20230909 141450
S

Spartan12

Yeah looks like over-watering to me, she could also be a little Nitrogen deficient, it takes a lot of nitrogen/energy to go thru the stretch, no need to over react and dump nitrogen on a flowering plant, She will naturally use up stored nitrogen and kill off some of her older fan leaves. If the whole plant turns yellow then you can add a little more "N", you should cut that (yellow)"sucker branch off anyway" (all of them sucker branches you got are stealing energy from the top buds) lollipop the bottom1/3 off the plant - good luck
Thanks bud you were right left her alone for a few days and she's starting to come back. THANKS AGAIN.

Top Bottom