What the hell do i do next!!! Im so new at this….

• Thread starter Krystinmadviv3164
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krystinmadviv3164

Thanks man!! I done so many things wrong and had no idea what or when to do it. After you watch how she does her thing you pick up on a thing or two though 🫣🤣 This was a perfect example of how I should have trained her down since I was using about the same watts as you are now. You live and learn 💯
I did what you said I downloaded Photone app and checked my PPFD and of course it showed a bunch of light dress. My lights were too high so I lowered them substantially. I checked the meter and put them to where I believe the phone app said it should be now let’s see if light stress had anything to do with it, I also checked my pH levels in the pots and they’re at 6.5 the highest reading I got was 6.7.

K

Krystinmadviv3164

If you have good ventilation and circulation,
You can do what you want, sorry to rain on your attempt to rain on someone’s attempt.
But a little humidity is easily remedied. 👊🏻🤡
Wow!!!! What the fuck!!!! I feel stupid worrying about my 7 meager plants while this guy is sittin on a gold mine of green. I’m such an amateur.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wow!!!! What the fuck!!!! I feel stupid worrying about my 7 meager plants while this guy is sittin on a gold mine of green. I’m such an amateur.
There always a way, don’t let constraints hold you back.
There is so much cookie cutter bs out there, it’s mind numbing. A few of us here spend a lot of time dispelling that bs.

You are the master of you indoor microclimate. A big key to the success of crops like that is airflow, and then more airflow, above and below canopy.
Followed by airflow.
And proper ventilation.

Thank you for not reading my comment in a negative context, it wasn’t meant as such.
Holler at me and I can help with the lucky number slevin crop.

K

Krystinmadviv3164

Ha ha ha ha well lucky you bein rich and all. I’m farther away from that than I am from growing a fuckin successful grow. Rich….. livin my dream.. I’d just grow till my fingers fall off grow and learn about growing… that’s it and smoke till my lungs tell me to eat shit.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Ha ha ha ha well lucky you bein rich and all. I’m farther away from that than I am from growing a fuckin successful grow. Rich….. livin my dream.. I’d just grow till my fingers fall off grow and learn about growing… that’s it and smoke till my lungs tell me to eat shit.
You can always veg in a closet, shelf, or some other little nook in the house. You dont necessarily need another tent, it doesnt take much to raise seedlings and young plants 👍

Top Bottom