H

Highlifeeee

What the hell do i do
What the hell do i do 2
What the hell do i do 3
What the hell do i do 4
What the hell do i do 5
What the hell do i do 6
Idk what’s going on! I woke up to this and I’m completely freaking out. What can I do to save this plant?

Wolfe

Wolfe

Looks a little late to save. Bugs on it? I would suggest next time using a garden hose to wash it down. You can try that now also if you’d like. Probably wouldn’t hurt. But I think that plant looks as though it has been going down hill a while. It could also be nutrients and bugs. Transplant it into some fresh soil if you want to save it. IMO I would just chop it and try again next time with a fresh perspective.

H

Highlifeeee

9EA652AF 618F 49F9 9E65 DB60FB6C6863
C15FF26B 62F7 433D 8947 996C462A69F1
@Wolfe new soil should help? I’ve checked it multiple times, I don’t see any bugs. It looked like this just a couple days ago

Wolfe

Wolfe

Throw some egg shells in the soil if you think it’s bud rot. The egg shells I’ve watched stop it in its tracks. Look for
caterpillars im between your buds.
Sometimes they will sneak inside and eat your plant and when they shit it can cause mold issues. Egg shells is a preventative for this. It seems to work for me anyhow. Remove any dead material. You’ll know bud rot if you see it gets mushy and brown and sometimes white mold will accompany it. To be honest it doesn’t look like bud rot. And you better take a microscope to your plant to check for bugs. Russet mites can turn your buds brown also. New soil could help absolutely. But I’d get a microscope on those plants and really check for mites. That’s what it looks more like the more I look at it. Leaves curling up in places. Does it look like there is sawdust on any leaves? Some bugs you can’t see with the naked eye. And spy some white flyers on one but not a heavy infection from the looks. Look on the underside of your leaves and in the creases of the leaves. I see scaring on the leaves also from what a bug I know does. But these may be to small for you to see with your eyes. Get at least a hand lens. Bud rot is pretty easy to deal with. You cut it out. It will be mushy if it’s still active. If you have mites. They don’t like water. I just drench the shit out of my plant everyday. The bugs don’t like it. I can do that and not worry about bud rot from spraying them because of the egg shells in my soil. At least until temps drop and do it in he morning if that’s the case.

Last edited:
Madbud

Madbud

There is wet bud rot and dry bud rot. I’m fighting it now with one plant only because it was spotted early. These buds turn to dust. Brought the plant indoors to trim off anything brown and to lower the humidity. This girl is too dense for all the rain and heavy dew at night here so unles its hot and sunny, she stays under the lights near the dehum.

DCB55BB4 DBDB 4C7C AFF3 52CA95F4A098
014DA7C0 66FE 4C0E BF6C 15CE322E0919
Wolfe

Wolfe

Try the eggshells. I haven’t had a problem since I started using them. I have plants that are 10 feet tall out there. And they are massive. I’m also in Colorado. I’ve had a garden outside for about 8 years now. I’ve also had problems with mold in the past.
If you have a problem you can remove parts from buds to let them breath plus any thing infected obviously. Or start pulling the big colas out and anything else. I’m only saying it’s bugs because I see some on it. I have an eye for it.

Madbud

Madbud

Try the eggshells. I haven’t had a problem since I started using them. I have plants that are 10 feet tall out there. And they are massive. I’m also in Colorado. I’ve had a garden outside now for about 8 years now.
I wiil but theres a big difference between 6,000’ air and sea level. You’d think i would get the wet rot.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I wiil but theres a big difference between 6,000’ air and sea level. You’d think i would get the wet rot.
We get frost pretty early and once that happens for week of heavy frosting you’re done. So I have seeds that finish early. And they also are mold resistant for the most part. Can’t stop the frost though. And I hear ya I bet that humidity can be a killer.

Madbud

Madbud

We get frost pretty early and once that happens for week of heavy frosting you’re done. So I have seeds that finish early. And they also are mold resistant for the most part. Can’t stop the frost though. And I hear ya I bet that humidity can be a killer.
All about genetics, this was a bagseed, probably some kushy indoor hydro in a previous life lol

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

actinovate (available from amazon) will help with bud rot. The plant above is toast, though.

K

Kbye

Looks like caterpillar damage to me. Good one day, devastating the next.

Latest posts

Top Bottom