What the hell is wronh

• Thread starter Pilotofmylife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pilotofmylife

Pilotofmylife

First grow using HLG 550 fox farm ocean forest and general hydroponics trio. Plants looked good in veg. They stayed really short 15 inches tall. Flipped 10 days ago started transition nutes and now they are lime green. First pick is before flip the rest are from last night. Help would be appreciated.

What the hell is wronh
What the hell is wronh 2
What the hell is wronh 3
What the hell is wronh 4
What the hell is wronh 5
What the hell is wronh 6
What the hell is wronh 7
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Your plants still need nitrogen, I recommend using a balanced fertilizer all the way through bloom, I grew this bud using 20-20-20 the entire grow

It's also possible that your soil PH may be low, I recommend doing a slurry test and posting results, good luck!
20190523 113235

20190604 070203

Edit: I used GH for about 3 years I still have a few gallons out there, when I get a minute I'll check the jug and make a feeding recommendation

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

20200305 130922

So your plants look good and you're on track with transition nutes according to the chart, but if you're seeing a definite lime green fade you might want to take a slurry test because it's possible you have some salt buildup, other than that everything looks good, keep it up!đź‘Ť

Edit: from memory the full transition nutrient feeding with my 100 PPM tap water was about 1100ppm. I would recommend 900ppm for your plants at that stage, in a couple weeks I'd up it to 1100 PPM but I wouldn't go above that, I also used to do a feed/feed/water cycle with good results with gh nutes, hope that helps?

Last edited:
Pilotofmylife

Pilotofmylife

View attachment 947397

So your plants look good and you're on track with transition nutes according to the chart, but if you're seeing a definite lime green fade you might want to take a slurry test because it's possible you have some salt buildup, other than that everything looks good, keep it up!đź‘Ť

Edit: from memory the full transition nutrient feeding with my 100 PPM tap water was about 1100ppm. I would recommend 900ppm for your plants at that stage, in a couple weeks I'd up it to 1100 PPM but I wouldn't go above that, I also used to do a feed/feed/water cycle with good results with gh nutes, hope that helps?
Thank you the local hydro guy told me the same thing about soil ph might be off. I ph the run off after watering it was 5.8. He recommended flushing and then 1/2 strength feed. What is a slurry test. I will research it thanks again

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you the local hydro guy told me the same thing about soil ph might be off. I ph the run off after watering it was 5.8. He recommended flushing and then 1/2 strength feed. What is a slurry test. I will research it thanks again
Yes search slurry test & post results. I used Dolomite lime to raise and stabilize soil pH. I also used ffof up until recently and If those were my plants right now I would mix one level tablespoon of dolomite lime into my next feed water to bring the ph up quickly, but to be safe I recommend you do a slurry test before adding anyting

For a slurry test mix 1 level tablespoon of soil with 2 level tablespoons of Ro or distilled water, mix the hell out of it and let it sit, then in 15 minutes check the ph and PPM, that's a slurry test

Latest posts

Top Bottom