What the hell? Weird stretching and small bud formation.

• Thread starter dngrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dngrower

I ran this strain in pots before and it is low yielding but not this bad. They are at week 4 since thursday.

16 plants under 1000w hps in coco beds with canna coco A&B and aptus line. I never seen stretching like this before and the buds are growing very small. The 2nd pic is of another table but same strain which looks right on track.

Im thinking maybe a combination of too many plants under 1 light caused the stretching, with maybe too much nitrogen. Im thinking lowering A&B to 5ml per gal and using the same pk. Could use some feedback. Thanks.

What the hell weird stretching and small bud formation
What the hell weird stretching and small bud formation 2
W

Watashi420

How long have you had them on a budding cycle? This can be typical during early budding, the plant will stretch about 1/3 of it's total size when they are put to flower. Also, did you have the light too far away from the plants for any length of time? could have been stretching for light, but I doubt it with a 1000w unless it was over 2 feet away.

P

paulycali

I'm going to go with to many plants for one light and/or possibly using to much nitrogen past week one

L

leafmold

Holy shit celtic good point. That may be MY problem. Thought it was heat but Im running a bulb thats ran 4-5 crops. Cheap bulb to begin with. Yep time for a new lamp.

Top Bottom