What the strongest pine tasting strain

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sshfan

Sshfan

So guess I'd look into that NL#5 first.

That is a good bet. A friend ran a batch of Mr. Nice ssh seeds and there were 2 piney phenos out of 18 females in a pack. Probably from the NL#5 in the cross. It was not the old Christmas tree pine though. That stuff was like sticking your face in a christmas tree and tasted of straight pine. It was preferred over the roadkill by me.

I would imagine the Romulan would be another good option.

S

SB805KUSH

g13 pine but would perfer pinesole/kerosine smell and flavor like pinesap kush, sfv og, tahoe og, im sure there is more kush hybrids that hold that nice pinesole/kerosine smell taste....:thinking

fractal

fractal

That is a good bet. A friend ran a batch of Mr. Nice ssh seeds and there were 2 piney phenos out of 18 females in a pack. Probably from the NL#5 in the cross. It was not the old Christmas tree pine though. That stuff was like sticking your face in a christmas tree and tasted of straight pine. It was preferred over the roadkill by me.

I would imagine the Romulan would be another good option.

Totally right on about the Super Silver Haze. I got that plant also in my last pack and I should have kept it! It made huge buds and was super heady but I thought the density lacked. Thanks for reminding me I have to find that plant again! Straight piney dank 100% what you are looking for.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Nobody said Pine Tar Kush. Smells just like one of those green trees you hang in your car. Or a fresh christmas wreath.

T

tngreen

Grass Knuckles has an amazing pine flavor that I am in love with. Taste like I chewed up some pine needles (or what I imagine that to be like haha)

homebrew420

homebrew420

I hope that Purple Pineberry is piney...and purple. I just picked up a pack

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

haha the Donkey Dick has a super piney skunky smell to it...really like it in teas. Take it easy guys

G

Green Supreme

Purple Pineberry is all show and no go. Sorry to say it is about the worst outdoor strain in BC. Good luck. Peace GS

M

mr cheese

dunno if its been said but pine queen by sonic seeds is very piny! hence the name, lol..mrc

MrT1983

MrT1983

Ah man anyone else remember the Christmas tree bud in the late 80's. It always came around Thanksgiving and Christmas and was like smoking a douglas fir. Straight killer pine. I always thought it was a NL or haze but never knew where it came from. It would cost $50 a quarter when everything else was $20.

Rumor was it came in with the Christmas Trees.. lmao I guess it could have from Canada but had nothing to do with the flavor but we had no clue.
Yes I remember it. What I was getting at the time was supposed to be Northern Lights. It tasted like smoking pine needles, but in a in good way, and expanded like nothing else. You wouldn't even feel like you took a full hit and a second later you couldn't hold it. That stuff was amazing, and I prefer it over anything, even the top contenders of today that have insane thc levels. It just goes to show that thc itself isn't the only important factor. I been looking for a northern lights that at least comes close for a long time, because I want to use it for breeding, and to keep it going forever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom