What The What? To do! Soil Ph amendment or Repot The Beeeeeaaaach!? NEWBIE DONT MAKE ME BEG! 😁

• Thread starter Scoopaloop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scoopaloop

Scoopaloop

Well, my fault my ph went outta wack. Was doing perfect. Started to flower about 2 weeks ago. Went outta town for 4 days. Extremely hot 2 of the days, bone dry when i got back, Didn't look to bad a couple branches showed heat stress, usually bounces back quick, not this time. Checked soil ph its at 8- 7.8. Slowed down a bit in growth and leaves are still canoeing or tacoing and now tips of new leaves are curling up. New leaves are a brighter green then usual and some old leaves have a bright green vein. 😭😭 Trying to ammend, but taking to long, should I just repot with a new bag of pro mix with something to help keep it at 6 or 6.5? So confused about what to do? She is progessively getting more of the tip curling and brighter green. Man I don't want her flowers to suffer for to long. I was proud, up to this point! Im all 👀 and 👂

Thanx,
Sandy Beeeeach 😎💚🤭

What the what to do soil ph amendment or repot the beeeeeaaaach newbie dont make me beg
What the what to do soil ph amendment or repot the beeeeeaaaach newbie dont make me beg 2
What the what to do soil ph amendment or repot the beeeeeaaaach newbie dont make me beg 3
What the what to do soil ph amendment or repot the beeeeeaaaach newbie dont make me beg 4
Scoopaloop

Scoopaloop

Well, I thought I might be able to get some advice up in here. Guess Im not asking or posting in the right forums! Figure it out on my own.
Happy growing!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well, I thought I might be able to get some advice up in here. Guess Im not asking or posting in the right forums! Figure it out on my own.
Happy growing!
I would do a light defoliation to remove some fan leaves and improve overall airflow with the plant especially around the center lower portion. Looks like the heat damage is on lower parts of the plant. Maybe rotate that side away from direct sunlight. Snatch the largest, most obtrusive leaves pointed towards to center of the plant covering potential bud sites. Maybe get a table umbrella to cut the hours of direct sunlight for a few days, the plants health actually looks really good outside of the heat stress. Nice plant, you should still be proud homie. 👊🏻

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Get a 60-120x scope and check for broadmites on those curlied leaves, they are usually under the leaf ,around the veins....
the damage seems too isolated to certain areas to b a ph issue....
good luck

Top Bottom