What to do if you didn’t know you had autos?

• Thread starter RGWD0202
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RGWD0202

I got seeds from a bag, assumed they were photos due to seeds being in my bag. I’m starting to think they are autos…

Almost to the 4th week of 18/6, now I believe I am seeing pistils. Still pretty small so I’m not exactly sure if that’s what I’m seeing but I am starting to get a smell which seems too early for photos.

I’m growing in fox farm soil using organic nutes. Last week I went from Solo cups to 1gallon pots. Should I up pot them now to 3 gallon or let them live in the 1 gallons? I’m afraid to transplant this quickly after my last one but 1 gallon seems too small to finish in. I was expecting to only have 2-4 plants since I thought they were unfeminized bag seeds, 6 will be way too many for my 4x2 so I have no idea what I need to do now.

Up pot to 3 gallons now because I don’t have room for 5 gallons.
Up pot to 5 gallons and take out the weaker ones
Leave them as is
Leave my lights where they are? 18/6 with 400ppfd or increase them?

Are there any other tells that they are autos other than they flower sooner and on their own?

Any advice, tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

What to do if you didnt know you had autos

BB22

BB22

At least you’re in 18:6 👍

I may have planted what supposed to be an auto in 12:12. ✌️

josefrahl

josefrahl

I am not seeing pistils., but really hard to see anything with the fans being in the way. Can you do a closer pic of what you are seeing? Also tough to see when orientation of the pic is sideways.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i had some photos show sex in week 5 of veg in 18/6 thats what they could be doing if there autos you will see buttons in 2 or 3 days

R

RGWD0202

I am not seeing pistils., but really hard to see anything with the fans being in the way. Can you do a closer pic of what you are seeing? Also tough to see when orientation of the pic is sideways.
I could be wrong but this is what I’m seeing. Let me know if it’s too blurry and if this is something else…

IMG 1295
IMG 1294
josefrahl

josefrahl

Just looks like a new leaf to me. Is it only on the one spot? I've never had just 1 pistil before. Usually about 5 or 6 right away. In each spot.

If they are autos I'd probably trash them. If they're growing pistils at that size they are stunted from topping and won't get much bigger. If they're photos you want to wait to transplant anyway. I say wait a bit. If they get covered in pistils chalk it up as experience.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I have ordered PHOTOS and received autos.... I ended up with a mix batch of auto and Photos in same room... I ended treating my autos like photos.... vegged under 24 hour light and flowered in 12/12.... I got GREAT YIELDS...

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

photoperiods can show preflower on nodes even in veg.

no preflowers in sight yet from your photos

Top Bottom