What to do in times of fog 🌫️

• Thread starter HMBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HMBuds

HMBuds

Curious, I have my outdoor plants in pots, we live on the coast, we get fog frequently, I feel that moisture is contributing to some mold issues, have another friend here and he grows in a greenhouse and had the same issues with mold and had to toss part of it...so my question is since I have the ability to bring them inside should I to get them out of the fog or am I overthinking this as I do have a bad habit of that...thoughts? I'll go bring them in right now lol

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

The real issue with fog, dense dew, Hugh humidity all that shit is the very real threat of powered mildew, bud rot, and the myriad of fungus that eats plants.
with the movement flexibility I would bring into your garage at night then put out in the morning, you’ll want as much sun access throughout the eday as possible

HMBuds

HMBuds

Thank you for your response, yeah I will bring them inside the nights of fog and mist, but like today we have fog but hoping the sun will peak out, so they are still in cool foggy weather, but hey to bring 6 plants inside every night isn't a big deal, as long as my damn cats don't chew on them, too many threats to my plants lol...

Top Bottom