What to do, what to do???

• Thread starter blazedahaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Hey all, I am currently on day 30 of flower and am experiencing what I think is N- and/or P-... I transplanted about two weeks before flower and did not give them any feeding other than AACT's until day#18 of flower... I had the light too close for the first week or so and experienced some light bleaching as well.. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions let me have em'... I am running Skywalker OG, Ghost OG, and GSC forum cut.. The GSC is unaffected while the OG's need some extra loving.. The affected leaves are towards the top and a few in the middle. I ph to 6.5 every time, temps are 71 low (night) and 79 high (lights on) with rh hanging around 50-55%

What to do what to do
What to do what to do 2
What to do what to do 3
What to do what to do 4
What to do what to do 5

deacon1503

deacon1503

IMO...

They're way under fed. Not feeding till day 18 is probably your culprit. All that food you didn't feed them, they are needing right now and they don't have the reserves to pull from so ur seeing them cannabalize themselves, quickly.

You made no mention of what your feeding them? And 6.5 seems high to me, drop to 6.0.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Thanks for replying @deacon1503, I kinda figured that underfeeding was a big part of it, I usually have overfeeding problems not underfeeding!! I am in a potting soil blend of vermifire, roots, black gold, and perlite.. I am using vital earth bloom, Demeter's destiny - liquid calcium, Athena's aminas - Amino Acids, liquid bone meal, Roots organic HP2 and HPK.. here is my feeding chart template for my OG's.. I cut my feed on the GSC's by 25%...

View attachment feeding regimen Vital earth base.pdf
deacon1503

deacon1503

Thanks for replying @deacon1503, I kinda figured that underfeeding was a big part of it, I usually have overfeeding problems not underfeeding!! I am in a potting soil blend of vermifire, roots, black gold, and perlite.. I am using vital earth bloom, Demeter's destiny - liquid calcium, Athena's aminas - Amino Acids, liquid bone meal, Roots organic HP2 and HPK.. here is my feeding chart template for my OG's.. I cut my feed on the GSC's by 25%...

With all those additives you've surely got all the bases covered but do you check the final EC when you feed? I noticed there no mention of it on the feed chart.

Are they getting enough light?

Latest posts

Top Bottom