What to do with chlorophyll tasting weed?

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

I've been trying to cure one of my first harvests(60 gs) for 2 weeks and pretty much fuckdd it up...from grove bags back to jars, in and out too much...buds are in jars now at 60% humidity...is there any way to get the chlorophyll taste out or could I make concentrates or edibles? Need ideas... rushed dry and cure...big lesson learned here

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

2 weeks is not enough time for a proper cure. If your humidity is staying at 60 you are still in the curing range. Keep burbing the jars for another week or so. Then they shoukf be good to sit for a while. I like to cure for 6 months when possible

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Curing is so weird bro, the smell, taste and potency all increase as time goes on for a few months. If you waited a mo th or two and it still does, then next grow lay off the nitrogen in flower. Most likely that and or drying too quickly does it

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Curing is so weird bro, the smell, taste and potency all increase as time goes on for a few months. If you waited a mo th or two and it still does, then next grow lay off the nitrogen in flower. Most likely that and or drying too quickly does it
Agree with this, I only give N for the first couple of weeks of flower then stop, the plant doesn’t really use much in flower so whatever you have already used will likely be enough to finish the grow, just want to accommodate for the first few weeks of stretch

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

the dry and cure is just as important as the actual grow and is just as demanding of your patience. Best thing you can do is stop checking on your bud so often and let it ride a couple more weeks before expecting too much. You’ll be surprised how much it can shift just overnight and then get back to smelling like hay the following day lol. Make sure you turn your buds in the jar gently so they all end up in a different spot from where they were resting prior and leave the jar open for the right period of time depending on the humidity of the jar itself and by feeling the buds. Think it’s too soon to worry though mate!

Top Bottom