What to do with female that's developing pollen sacs

• Thread starter demman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
demman

demman

Hey everyone,

Was doing my weekly pictures/deep inspection and realized that one of my plants has developed pollen sacs. This is day 28 of flower that I'm seeing it. This plant is from a bagseed, and has looked amazing throughout its life. Am I able to just go through the plant and cut off all the pollen sacs or is this something that has to be thrown in the trash? I've attached pictures below. Don't want to scrap the grow, but if that's what it takes.. Any advice is appreciated.

p.s. ignore the label from my first grow... no clue what strain this plant is.

What to do with female thats developing pollen sacs
What to do with female thats developing pollen sacs 2
What to do with female thats developing pollen sacs 3
What to do with female thats developing pollen sacs 4
What to do with female thats developing pollen sacs 5
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

If you don't have any other plants growing I'll just grow her out try to take the pond socks that you find off before they pop but it's already flowering you might as well keep her in my opinion pretty well I mean...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
if it your only plant then yes try to de ball it but it’s a Hemi and not a desired trait in plants .

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

If you don't have any other plants growing I'll just grow her out try to take the pond socks that you find off before they pop but it's already flowering you might as well keep her in my opinion pretty well I mean...

Pond socks? Is that what your wife calls condoms?

I've smashed balls for months straight, every couple of days or so. You can make seed that might carry the trait, or not. Your choice

demman

demman

I've smashed balls for months straight, every couple of days or so. You can make seed that might carry the trait, or not. Your choice
I chopped off every sac in sight and am willing to keep doing so. So you've done this without turning the bud into a seedy mess?

demman

demman

Nice pics, full hermie, have to say it's one of the nicest I've seen, if this is any help.
Thanks! Main goal of this plant was to see some improvement in my grow quality before spending money on some good seeds so I'm happy that I can take away some knowledge from it at the bare minimum.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Lol auto correct pollen sacks and that's pretty disrespectful to talk about anybody's Wife like that...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Seperate it far from your grow so it wont polinate, unless you want free seeds seperate and sacrifice a female.

Top Bottom