What to do with hermie

• Thread starter russiangrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

russiangrows

Hi, I'm 34 days into flowering. My pistils started turning brown too early, and I started noticing slowing in the bud growth. So I started looking for reasons, and realized I got pollen sacs or seeds. It's my first growth, and my only plant, I put a lot of time, money, and effort into my baby. I tried to remove sacs, but it seems like there are so many. of them... Is there anything I can do now?

P. S. If there's nothing to do, I'm devastated rn, so a bit of verbal support would help, thx.

20191118_232649.jpg
20191118_232759.jpg
20191118_232822.jpg

zzzybil

zzzybil

condolences yeah that's a heart breaker ! happened to me too - lil shit , RUNTY & pityful .......... nicknamed it crash test dummy - had experimented with it asprin , vitamins , anything i thought could possbly help or put it out it's misery and the lil beeeotch finally rallied .............. tiny but happy lil buds ! Thought it was powdery milldouche when i saw the pollen lol....... every bud had sacs hidden @ bottom . Let that be a lesson - paid me back for alllllll the torture . shitty seedy smoke but beat nothing....... and don't fall for the hermies SEEDS are all girls......... haha NOPE........ lst'd 2 beautiful boys ! How's that for luck ? Then there were the humidity, downpours - bud rot impending doom and early disappointing chop .

The sun will come up 2mmra . Chin up............ have some chocolate and alcohol............. i can't tell yuh what to do ........ I grew up when a bag was $10 bucks and brick weed ......... If you need today's $20 gram ''hot diggity '' to be satisfied - you won't . Otherwise seedy weed can be cleaned and yuh can roll fatties.......... not the end of the world .......beats none ! is the reality.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Have you found shriveled nanners anywhere? Those don’t look like seed, looks more like the plant is plumping up from being mature. I’m far from a pro, but looks like you have a great plant there.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Those are preflowers that have matured. Pollen sacks are gonna be big clusters of what literally look like droopy ball sacks. Need better pics for positive id.
So am I freaking out for nothing? 🤔

20200816 152229
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

If do you get a seeded crop you can make some sift, but I also don’t see any nanners so far.

In terms of encouragement, you have already made it farther than many people do their first round, including myself. The most important yield of the first round is everything you learn. Everyones journey is different, but I personally didn’t get any tasty buds until my third round.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Don't know if this is factual but it made me smile. 😃

Lol. His plant has reversed from at least nutrient stress. Although what he is saying can be true. The plants have evolved to reverse if they cant pollinate or be pollinated.

Top Bottom