What to do with Jalapeno's

• Thread starter Murciano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Murciano

Murciano

Hi there, this year i've got about 2 kilos of left over Jalapeno chillies which have been slightly marked by insects (not much damage just small white patches) anybody know if they can be turned into a Salsa or a chutney kind of thing and can point me in the direction of a good set of recipes..thanks

S

Sirius

make lots of salsa verde enchiladas and tomales.. or jalepeno aioli is fun too...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

jalapeno poppers are bomb... try reciepezarrr.com there have tons of great stuff on the site.

7rayos

Just came back from my neighbors' who was doing just that, although not exactly jalapeños and not with the green beans. You can also put them together with other veg and your choice of spices, and pickle them in vinegar. Also for fresh ones, deep fried battered cheddar stuffed jalapeños topped with chilli sauce, it hooks ya like crack.

Jalapeos1
Jalapeos2
Murciano

Murciano

great info guys thanks, the mrs is sure gonna be busy wading her way through those recipes...

Q

quantumdist

A late entry, but this may be useful to someone...

My mother-in-law, when she was still with us, made jalapeño jelly every year. My wife just made a huge batch today and I cannot wait to try it. We like to eat it with cream cheese and crackers...yum!

Top Bottom