What to do with Larf...

• Thread starter 30roll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
30roll

30roll

Some plants have under developed Budz no doubt due to crowding in my Tent. Next run I'll try for more with less.
But looking at the Larffy stuff, it seems to be just a frosty, but they are a pale green and spongy, unlike the top Cola's that are dark and dense..

Is the Larffy stuff just as potent?

The pics don't do the Colas's justice as it's plain to see in person how nice they are compared to the Larf.

IMG_20210321_205438146.jpg

Cola

What to do with larf 2

coherent

coherent

You'll get a lot of different opinions and it's all down to personal preference. If you compare what you call your "larf" to the stuff we were growing and smoking in the 70's your "larf" would blow it away. Not just by a little, but by a mile. So, cure it and try it. You may be pleasantly surprised. If your tolerance levels are really high or you're just really picky and would rather take 2-3 hits instead of 3 - 4, then by all means, use it for bubble hash or oil or in your favorite brownie recipe, but to me it'd be a waste of bud. Use your trim for that!

30roll

30roll

That sounds reasonable. 👍
I will certainly cure it all. That day is coming very soon.
I will probably pull my 3 most advanced Plants this week. I've already started the Flush process..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I turn my shake and plenty of bud into infused butter or coconut oil. Mostly making gummie bears and the odd cake or cookies... tbh I prefer edibles to smoking these days but each has thier place.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
E D I B L E S

imo

I use the Levo 2. It is very easy. It is easy without a specialized device too. There are tons of people here who can help you making gummies, cookies, etc.

In my experience, you can get a really good high from larf, but tbh trying to dry it and smoke it is a huge pain, in large part because trimming for just the best smokeable bits of larf is kind of challenging.

30roll

30roll

SO I finished trimming everything as far as I wanna take it.. Fuck, trimming is a fulltime job..

I let all the larfy stuff dry right out on went to it last. I ended up with another 3 ounces of little budlets.. But I had to think like a smoker and reasoned what it looks like in a bag.. If it looks, smells like bud, then it must be Bud.. It will all get used. I need to rehydrate them tho..

NrthTaylor

NrthTaylor

Sift it and press it. Then use it to infuse to get everything.
Turned my larfy trim into gold. Rosin is 75 a gram near me.

Top Bottom