What To Do With This Stressed Out, Revegged, Shitty Looking Plant

• Thread starter Roto 1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Roto 1986

Roto 1986

Hey everyone. I have a plant here who's 3 months old. I've stressed it out quite a bit transplanting and screwing up the light cycle. Its top flower grew retardedly tall, the fan leaves got yellow spots, and the white hairs aren't turning brown. I have a 2nd plant I started growing at the same time, which seems to be fine. I'm looking to harvest this weekend. Should I harvest both, the one that's ok, or wait a little longer? Haven't checked the trichomes yet under a magnifier.

What to do with this stressed out revegged shitty looking plant
Roto 1986

Roto 1986

Hey everyone. I have a plant here who's 3 months old. I've stressed it out quite a bit transplanting and screwing up the light cycle. Its top flower grew retardedly tall, the fan leaves got yellow spots, and the white hairs aren't turning brown. I have a 2nd plant I started growing at the same time, which seems to be fine. I'm looking to harvest this weekend. Should I harvest both, the one that's ok, or wait a little longer? Haven't checked the trichomes yet under a magnifier.
Correction: some white hairs turned brown, but not at the rate of my 2nd plant, which almost all have.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

besides that,if you take um out from under them LED lights you will probally find there isnt any problem at all,i run 2 of the cheap 300 watt lights,my shit be all kinda disco colors under them lights,pull um out of tent and them splotchs you were seeing in there disapear,haahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I know bro, that's why I was laughing out loud. Been around here for too long to loose time with snowflakes

Gnomesayin!?
hahaah bro im for helping as many folk as i can to get this growing thing down,if enough of us grow and keep growing,we could be like a movie i seen one time were the british thought they were running shit until about half million tribes men surrounded there ass and went to town,lmao

Toaster79

Toaster79

hahaah bro im for helping as many folk as i can to get this growing thing down,if enough of us grow and keep growing,we could be like a movie i seen one time were the british thought they were running shit until about half million tribes men surrounded there ass and went to town,lmao

Hahaha, same here. But I also like to see people read up on some shit before start asking too many basic questions and turn arrogant when they don't get spoon fed off a silver plate.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha, same here. But I also like to see people read up on some shit before start asking too many basic questions and turn arrogant when they don't get spoon fed off a silver plate.
thats what i mean only come for your advise and never read anything ,me myself when a doc tells me something wrong,i get 2 or 3 opinions,readingup on this plant does wonders

Toaster79

Toaster79

thats what i mean only come for your advise and never read anything ,me myself when a doc tells me something wrong,i get 2 or 3 opinions,readingup on this plant does wonders

Exactly. In my first year or two here I was reading as I was growing. And when i thought I learned something I did some more reading. There weren't many questions left open and when I hit a barrier I did some more reading. And while I was at it I have always been trying to share what I learned. Not saying I was always right, neither am I today but I also don't remember asking much questions either. This page is the holy grail of growing if you ask me and I don't think there's a question left unanswered.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Exactly. In my first year or two here I was reading as I was growing. And when i thought I learned something I did some more reading. There weren't many questions left open and when I hit a barrier I did some more reading. And while I was at it I have always been trying to share what I learned. Not saying I was always right, neither am I today but I also don't remember asking much questions either. This page is the holy grail of growing if you ask me and I don't think there's a question left unanswered.
hey bro,i always look for a bright side of things,and the bright side of this is some times folk do say thank you,so mission acomplished another grower,cause there aint none of us know it all,im 58 and every day i learn something new,haahahah cant say i remember it,but new,lmAO

Toaster79

Toaster79

hey bro,i always look for a bright side of things,and the bright side of this is some times folk do say thank you,so mission acomplished another grower,cause there aint none of us know it all,im 58 and every day i learn something new,haahahah cant say i remember it,but new,lmAO

Hahaha damn potheads can't remember shit lmfao.

Well you won't get much thank yous around here lately. I have people ready to pay premium for my stuff but not willing to grow themselves hahaha. Even when I offer them mentoring and even building led lights for them cheap. Some just like to cut corners in life even if it costs them a lot of money rofl.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha damn potheads can't remember shit lmfao.

Well you won't get much thank yous around here lately. I have people ready to pay premium for my stuff but not willing to grow themselves hahaha. Even when I offer them mentoring and even building led lights for them cheap. Some just like to cut corners in life even if it costs them a lot of money rofl.
pegged that on the head,just wont to blast ,to much work waiting for a few pounds to grow lmao,bro last lid,old shit last ounces i bought was in the 80s and shit was dry aint joking here by the border was,mexico and us spraying shit lead everyone to acid and h,growing indoors wasnt even thought of in the inner circles lol

Top Bottom