What to do with this...

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Ola all!

I'm not a big variation smoker, I like my doobs. Bong wipe me out, pipes are the limit really for my tame throat.

Right so I've been collecting the really fine crystals out of my best grinder for a bit now, adding it to a bullet press I have.

I'm wondering, does it keep its potency over a long time.

Whats the best thing to do with this....

I'd love to somehow get in into a vape pen as it is 100% pure crystals from my best grinder catching the finest crystals...

Advice appreciated!

Cheers

Welsh
What to do with this

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
While that looks pretty tasty and id be the first in line to take a stab dab at that , Just based on the looks i can tell ya that wont work very well in an e-cig... Grinder screens are like 125+ Micron you need something closer to 25 micron to get near a useable product for an e-cig, There IS plant matter in your hash.

if you tried to melt that on a hot Ti Nail it would smolder due to the casing the thc is still in and the other random plant matter that made it thru your grinders screen.

You can try but you will burn out your atty.. Sorry :(

Sprinkle a little on a small bed of leaf or something and blast off :D and tbh Im not even sure " Ice wax " or even 100% " full melt " would work in an e-cig.. Have not tried it my self but from what i know of e-cigs PG / VG ect ect ect it just not gonna work very well..

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

While that looks pretty tasty and id be the first in line to take a stab dab at that , Just based on the looks i can tell ya that wont work very well in an e-cig... Grinder screens are like 125+ Micron you need something closer to 25 micron to get near a useable product for an e-cig, There IS plant matter in your hash.

if you tried to melt that on a hot Ti Nail it would smolder due to the casing the thc is still in and the other random plant matter that made it thru your grinders screen.

You can try but you will burn out your atty.. Sorry :(

Sprinkle a little on a small bed of leaf or something and blast off :D and tbh Im not even sure " Ice wax " or even 100% " full melt " would work in an e-cig.. Have not tried it my self but from what i know of e-cigs PG / VG ect ect ect it just not gonna work very well..

It was just an initial idea the vape pen. I thought there might be a way to rid of the plant matter from it.

Probably end up just making little worms from it and putting them in doobs.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well you could dissolve it in a solvent and filter out the plant material with a syringe and filter ( can be had off ebay cheap ) then evape the solvent and scrape the goodies up , wont be 100% but will be much more likely to dab or burn in an e-cig :D

If i had the stash id drop it in a jar of butane filter and scrape.. But thats just me :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Or, dab the doobs with oil, then roll in the kief. Call us when you wake up, k?

Top Bottom