What to do???

• Thread starter diesel707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diesel707

The ppm of my ez-cloner is only 60 ppm what should i use to raise it. I already added one tsp. of superthrive and it brought it from 50 to 60. Should I just add more of that??? (it only says to use 1oz. for every 100 gallon), or is there something else that i should put in there. Im trying to keep my PH at a stable 6.5 but i was told on here that if my ppm is to low then it won't stay stable

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is the pH staying stable? Don't add more Superthrive, that teaspoon is more than what's needed ever IMO. It's ok if it's just plain water until they begin to root. It's actually ok if the pH shifts, too, as long as the cuts are happy and taking root it's really better not to mess with it if you don't have to.

D

diesel707

It is now I was just worried about the PH b/c on my last run it kept going to 8.0 every morning. It holds 20 gallons of water thats why I used a teaspoon. They seem to be happy as of right now they've only been cut about 20 hours ago. I'll post some pics later.

D

diesel707

these are from last night

from left to right: purple trainwreck, Diesel, Big Buddha Cheese, Sour Diesel, and 2 OG Kush all the way on the end

D

diesel707

well i was trying to upload pics but it keeps coming up with an error so i'll try it again later

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Try resizing them to no bigger than 1200 pixels a side, see if that works for you.

M

Mmmmasonite

You don't have to worry about ppms until you get roots but if you want to raise PPMs after that just add 0.5-1ml/gal at a time of ur base nutes until you reach your desired range...BTW.....throw a little Roots Excel into the cloner about a week in and your roots will blast.......Peace

D

diesel707

Does anybody know where to get a humidty dome that would fit a 120 cloner or should i just build one myself???

M

Mmmmasonite

Does anybody know where to get a humidty dome that would fit a 120 cloner or should i just build one myself???

You can order them through your local Hydroshop or through EZ clone themselves....Done it plenty o times at the old shop....Peace

Top Bottom