What To Mix With Water For Bigger Buds?

• Thread starter Betico
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

the problem i have with these products from the user stand point ( me buying shitty herb ) if all they do is make more yield but nothing else why bother.

shrugs.. profit is profit i guess.. but why give up on over all quality just for a bit of weight..

shrugs.
not sure how its bro science.. micros eat sugars,, simple as that yeah. ( just like making beer, yeast east sugars creating c02, etc. )

so what do you guys think the disp used on this jack herer.. it was shit would not get a fly high.. i just keep thinking its one of these products.. and all it looks like me is just sugars built up not THC. hha

chris.

Jack herer
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

the problem i have with these products from the user stand point ( me buying shitty herb ) if all they do is make more yield but nothing else why bother.

shrugs.. profit is profit i guess.. but why give up on over all quality just for a bit of weight..

shrugs.
not sure how its bro science.. micros eat sugars,, simple as that yeah. ( just like making beer, yeast east sugars creating c02, etc. )

so what do you guys think the disp used on this jack herer.. it was shit would not get a fly high.. i just keep thinking its one of these products.. and all it looks like me is just sugars built up not THC. hha

chris.

Probably fox farm... :smoking:

F

Fecund Loin

Molasses only feeds the microbes. Which in turn helps breaks down nutes for easier uptake from the plant. It will do nothing for flavor or smells. If it were the case, most growers would be pouring 7up or faygo in their pots or res.

As long as it's not diet at least you'll get a bit of Co2 and some unwanted chemicals :)

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Bahahahaha i wish! Id take some of big mikes $$$ any day of the week and twice on sunday! But for real in my experience advanced gets a damn good yield, do i think they get the best quality or the best tasting buds? No not for me they didnt... i have a journal goin now, im using general organics for the first time with good results.

G gnome

G gnome

Bahahahaha i wish! Id take some of big mikes $$$ any day of the week and twice on sunday! But for real in my experience advanced gets a damn good yield, do i think they get the best quality or the best tasting buds? No not for me they didnt... i have a journal goin now, im using general organics for the first time with good results.
I tjink advanced shud spend a lil less on marketing and packaging and a lil more on r and d. Most gimicky company out there imo.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

I agree on the gimmick part but i dont think they are the only ones in the nute biz guilty of that and if it sells you gonna knock the guy? You have companys trying to market a product to people that grow a plant with names like green crack, gsc, grape ape, the list goes on, the marketing the packaging the gimmicks its everywhere, idk my friend, ive tried earth juice, fox farm, advanced, dyna gro, age old, humboldt, a few other odd ball organic ones, currently general organics, just always got a good yield with AN, alotta other sh!t comes in to play too ya know, how u use the nutes, the plants environment, the strain, lights... you know what im sayin :smoking:

jipp

jipp

i was gonna be a smart ass and just say grow bigger roots for bigger buds..

but im not mean like that usually. just one of them days.

also molasses has vitamins and shit good for the plant.. but yeah, its not gonna make your buds sweeter and shit like iv read over and over. hah.

rock on friends.
chris.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Ohhh i see now @G gnome you're a general hydroponics fanboy huh? I see ya bullying that poor guy in the other thread about not using GH.. probably butt hurt by those AN ad's in Rosebud magazine am i right? Heeheeheehee just giving you sh!t my friend bahahaha :smoking::D:party1:

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

How about an optimum environment for getting bigger buds!?! We all know nutrition is important but you can feed the plant the best of the best, put whatever u want in the water, but if the environment sucks you will still grow boo boo bud!

jipp

jipp

How about an optimum environment for getting bigger buds!?! We all know nutrition is important but you can feed the plant the best of the best, put whatever u want in the water, but if the environment sucks you will still grow boo boo bud!

but you know it easier to get your answer in a bottle hah
im such a asshole today.

chris.

jipp

jipp

Come on jipp, that was the smartest thing i said all day dude
what you said is true.. i wish my tent was setup.. got hurt tho right as i got all teh shit.

but good advice :D i was just poking fun at the comericla growers going for weight instead of quality.

iv got ripped off to much from them fuckers.

chris.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

what you said is true.. i wish my tent was setup.. got hurt tho right as i got all teh shit.

but good advice :D i was just poking fun at the comericla growers going for weight instead of quality.

iv got ripped off to much from them fuckers.

chris.
Lol im just messin man, but yes i know exactly what u mean my friend:D id take an oz of chronic over a qp of mids any day!

Top Bottom