What to plant next?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Just getting ready to start my next crop and I can't decide what to do.
It's not bad knowing I have a lot of good seeds to choose from.

Well I have 4 keepers right now for moms and I will keep 3 going from clone to clone untill they have degraded . So whatever new seed I have decided to keep gets placed in the pecking order and I axe the bottom strain...Sounds easy but I'm just like everybody and hate to kill a good strain....but only so much room.

Well here's the line up.

Moms
1) Jack Herer (more of an indica pheno)(Sensi Seeds)
2)Northern Lights (sensi Seeds)
3)Jack Herer (sativa Pheno)(Sensi Seeds)
4)Sensi Star(Sensi Seeds)

There aren't any plants in rotation yet I grabed those 4 phenos from 30 Sensi Seeds and paradise seeds.

Next is the new seeds I started 2 months ago. Their clones go in in 4 weeks.
Kosher Kush A (reserva P)
Kosher Kush B (reserva P)
Super Lemon Haze A (greenhouse)
Super Lemon Haze B (greenhouse)
Jack The Ripper (TGA)
Dellahaze (Paradise)
Mikage (TH Seeds)
Northern Lights#5 x Haze (Sensi Seeds)
Northern Lights (Sensi Seeds)

Now here are my choices for next round
Kosher Kush(Reserva)
Jack The Ripper (TGA)
Super Lemon Haze(greenhouse)
Buddha Tahoe(cali)
OG#18 Reserva (Reserva)
Alien Lemon Dawg
Crash Helmet
Tahoe Alien F2
Alien Rock Candy
SSDH( Connoiseur)
Super Silver (Dinafem)
Cheese (dinafem)
White Widow (Dinafem)
Gigabud(G13 Labs)
Emerald Jack (Emerald Triangle)
Grapefruit Krush (Emerald Triangle)
Super Sour (Emerald Triangle)
Black Russian (Delicious Seeds)
Cotton Candy (Delicious Seeds)

Alot of single seeds there from promotions.
I'm leaning towards 2 seeds from each Alien Strain and going with 1 seed og Buddha Tahoe F2 from Cali. Anyways lots to chhose from.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I ended up going with these.
Something is telling me there is going to be alot of movement in the mother room and unfortunately alot of tough decisions on what to keep.
Has anyone grown anything from Emerald Triangle, Delicious seeds, conniseur or dinafem?

They were freebies....I'm guessing the freebies are usually one of the seed companies higher end seeds because they want u going wow and come back for more.

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Alien Lemondawg, Tahoe Alien, Budha Tahoe and Alien Rock

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I second Goo.

I have experience with the super lemon and the og18. I went through 100 SLH seeds to find a great one. A lot of the batches now friends are sprouting are coming in fluffy and taking a long time to finish. not sure if they made more seeds that were different from the first release or what (maybe used different plants).

the og18 is really really good, but leafy.

the kosher is awesome. I have the original cut. I am sure that the seeds will produce some keepers.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
yep goo has it nailed the alien gear is by far the dankest gear on the list if you go with them your gonna only run them from now on i'd bet my caddi on it!!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawg, Alien Rock Candy, & Tahoe Alien F2 would b my choice..

^This. Might as well throw Crash Helmet in there too and go all out Alien!!! I have only tried the Starfighter so far from Alien Genetics but I will say it was one of the best pack of seeds iv'e started in quite some time...multiple keepers. You really don't even need to start the whole pack to find the keeper(s), as there are many. I had 13 females and 2 males from the 15 test beans I started. Out of those I had 8 solid ladies worth keeping around and honestly most were nice...still trying to figure out the "one" I like best. Decisions, decisions...shits tough when there all good lol.

juggernaut

juggernaut

8 out of 10 germinated by the 3rd day.
2 Lemon Alien Dawg
2 Tahoe Alien F2
1 Alien Rock candy
1 Crash Helmet
1 OG #18 (female)
1 buddah Tahoe (female)

Didn't germinate:
1 Crash Helmet
1 Alien Rock Candy

still hoping on the last 2.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I think you made a great choice of the beans to pop for sure. The Alien gear will amaze you. Only thing I would have done different is toss in one more strain heavy on the sativa side as you have a LOT of indica poppin off, just for more variety. Either way that is a sick lineup. I hope they all do great for you. Peace out Juggernaut! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i want to see he afterburner badly! ive grown the xj13 in the cross and it is pure fuckin dank! im sure the alien is just going to make it better.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I was thinking; hallucination,afterburner,and moonwalker maybe.popping tomorrow
Hell yeah! Great mix. Ive been wanting to see these three as well as i wont be able to pop mine of them for a while yet. Def want to see afterburner badly as well. Blow it up TF! Peace bro! Motiv

juggernaut

juggernaut

Good news the alien rock candy popped today.....4 days after the others...glad i didn't toss it.

Anyways a few pics to come.....
So 7-8 for Alien:)
I will grow them for around 1 1/2 mths then once I can sex them and put them in the rotation....all will be grown wit rev's soil mix so i water with caps tea for 2 waterings and then I use GO at 60% for the 3rd watering then repeat....very simple.

However my rotation is :
clone 2-3 weeks
pre-veg 3 1/2 weeks
veg 3 1/2 weeks
this feeds 3 gardens each having a 10 1/2 week (3 1/2 wkx3)finish.

How long i have to keep the plants in clone depends on how big i need them for flower.
1st flower room is 4'x 6' 6 12litre drip
2nd flower is 6 28litre pots ....all organic...
3rd flower room is 6 20litre monster Ebb 4'x8'.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I like the flexibility this offers. You get a harvest every 3 1/2 weeks. Shorter if you need it.
You can actually play around by running a longer sativa and follow it up for the next cycle and use a quicker flowering indica.

Also from day 1 of taking cuttings I can get it into the flower room with a combined total of 10 1/2 weeks (clone 3 1/2 /Pre-Veg 3 1/2/Veg 3 1/2) or as short as 5 1/2 wks (2 wks clone/3 1/2 weeks pre-veg and I could start my veg tent at 12 hours).

The nice thing to having my veg tent light tight is that if I'm starting a real long sativa I can now have the flower room running for 10 1/2 weeks because the veg tent started the 3 1/2 wks of its flower time.
Also good for dealing with height issues.

So that gives me the option of running a 14 week sativa without interupting the cycles.

So right now it's just looking for strains that work for me.
2 jack Herer pheno's and a northern Lights is what i'm running now.
but lots to choose from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom