What to pop got a lot of choices any one out there running any of there or have in the past ?

• Thread starter WarnAbrotherzGardenZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

Going to popping a few of these baby's soon would love to know if any one is running any of these strains.
Going to be pheno hunting so the hard works coming soon lol 😆

Last edited:
WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

20220108 200517756
20220108 201120043

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That GMO cross could be interesting.

I don't know anything about these breeders. Do smoke reports!

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

That GMO cross could be interesting.

I don't know anything about these breeders. Do smoke reports!
Mostly GMO crosses are used in extraction for live rosin the bud size and look aren't the prettiest but in return the trichome content is crazy ! If I do run this it will be mostly for live rosin

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

Mostly GMO crosses are used in extraction for live rosin the bud size and look aren't the prettiest but in return the trichome content is crazy ! If I do run this it will be mostly for live rosin
I have personally smoked Peach cubes and its a really distinct smoke has its own profile I've not tasted before. Its a uk based company I done a bit of research into the breeders and they only have a select few strains they cross so there not just throwing out strains for the fun of it like most company's these days. Quality over quantity always wins.

Peach Cubez Reg Line

A mix of two insane resin producers - GMO (Skunk Master Flex’s cut) and Peach Cubez. Expect some phenos growing with a short stature carried from Peach Cubez parent. One keeper cut looks just like the GMO in terms of structure and resin coverage but has pure peach terps. Other cuts have a range of flavour profiles ranging from Garlicky Gas and Chem to Zkittlez and Peaches.

Genetics: GMO x Peach Cubez
Type: Hybrid
Flowering Time: 9-11 Weeks
Indoor/ Outdoor
Yield: Huge Yields

Spitfire Genetics is a seed bank based in the UK, which develops regular varieties with unique genetics selected for more than 15 years. They only have 7 varieties, but they are of a great quality.
creators of Soursop, Zcheeze, Peachcubez, Wotsitz, Macubez, Tiizer, Zapp seeds.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have heard at least one breeder say that he breeds plants for extraction purposes, and maybe he would choose different plants for breeding if he was doing it for flower. He didn't go into detail on what he'd do differently. I suppose bud structure and bag appeal might be different, but having grown and smoked his wares, they make great flowers, too.

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

I have heard at least one breeder say that he breeds plants for extraction purposes, and maybe he would choose different plants for breeding if he was doing it for flower. He didn't go into detail on what he'd do differently. I suppose bud structure and bag appeal might be different, but having grown and smoked his wares, they make great flowers,
That's exactly what I will be doing for the GMO Cross for running into live rosin I want to select plants with the best terpene and resin content over bag appeal and bud structure. I have been researching and advised by extractors to take a different look on what to select as I've only ever gone for for the prettiest looking girls in the garden 😉
So if it stinks and is so sticky I can't roll a joint ill be keeping that one recon lol

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That's exactly what I will be doing for the GMO Cross for running into live rosin I want to select plants with the best terpene and resin content over bag appeal and bud structure. I have been researching and advised by extractors to take a different look on what to select as I've only ever gone for for the prettiest looking girls in the garden 😉
So if it stinks and is so sticky I can't roll a joint ill be keeping that one recon lol
Maybe it's because I usually don't roll joints, but the greasier, stickier and stinkier, the better

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
We could ask @Poekie nicely if he'll make us one, he's got a superb Afghan and really super nice Mandarin too 😁
mmm i should find out about the afghan, i want to grow an indigenous landrance afghan for a few grows, i have one that i’m watching..
wonder what his is..

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

We could ask @Poekie nicely if he'll make us one, he's got a superb Afghan and really super nice Mandarin too 😁
I'd love to see the original mandarin i ran a cut a few years back from a friend smelt and tasted like fresh orange sherbet

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
mmm i should find out about the afghan, i want to grow an indigenous landrance afghan for a few grows, i have one that i’m watching..
wonder what his is..
It's an Auto so obviously not landrace but give it a go, the smoke wont dissapoint anyway 😁

Top Bottom