What to tell electrician to install 240v

• Thread starter kamdavs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I'm in SoCal and when I called electricians every one said we do a lot of grow rooms so if that's what it's for let me know so we can do it right. I told them it was for a server room and the said what kind of ballasts are you running and how many. I needed a sub panel and they did a load count and it's all good. Electricians aren't dumb. Lol

M

mr.stankydank

honesty

most electricans are pretty honest, i dont think its a problem to say indoor horticulture,u could love organic tomatoes.... he could actually advise u. the bottom line is dont hire no ghetto electricians,that drive up in a fucked up rig ..most hard working electricans dont give a fuck why, they just want to know where. and if u pay them there asking wage ,there is no reason to want to rippp u off, because electricans make a decent honest living... i would worry about more aboutthe friends around .u more then someone doing ur electrical,who does not probaly even smoke .. i am a 12 year jourmeymen, and everytime someone tried to conceal the fact i saw right through them.if u feel u cant trust him dont hire him

M

mrdizzle

I would probably just youtube it or google how, its extremely simple.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I would probably just youtube it or google how, its extremely simple.
And dangerous!!! I got a squareD sub panel installed and a bunch of other electrical hook ups ran from a licensed electrician for only $445 in parts and it was $50 an hour he was here 4 hours so it was about $650 and I kicked him down an extra $100 he told me he will come back when everything is hooked up to make sure it's all good. He had a bunch of good ideas as well. IMO it was worth every penny.

Top Bottom