what type is this nutrients

• Thread starter thc king
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thc king

thc king

Anyone know what type of nute is this they told me that too much burns your.plant.

What type is this nutrients
soserthc1

soserthc1

not much detail kinda looks like Epsom salt which is a cal - mag substitute

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thcking, is this a serious question.. Why would you use anything that you don't know about on your plants.. It seems a little far fetched to post something like this... Best of luck to you and your plants..

By the way it looks like miracle grow.. The way it's blue like that but I really don't know cuz I'm sure MG doesn't package in Dasani water bottles..

Also don't mean to correct Soser, but epson salt is not a substitute for cal mag.. Epson salt is magnesium sulfate, it doesn't have any calcium in it..

thc king

thc king

I havnt used it for that fact i dont know what it is im wondering what it is to see if it can help and benifit my plants

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thcking, is this a serious question.. Why would you use anything that you don't know about on your plants.. It seems a little far fetched to post something like this... Best of luck to you and your plants..

By the way it looks like miracle grow.. The way it's blue like that but I really don't know cuz I'm sure MG doesn't package in Dasani water bottles..

Also don't mean to correct Soser, but epson salt is not a substitute for cal mag.. Epson salt is magnesium sulfate, it doesn't have any calcium in it..

feel free to correct me bro , that is how we learn bro , won't here me complaining if i'm mistaking or wrong by all means correct .....

regards soser

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

do the old school cop method and taste it. best way to analyze a mysterious substance. always taste it..

Top Bottom