What type of deficiency is this?

• Thread starter optical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
optical

optical

Hi all! Newbie grower here!

I have a few plants in veg right now, all different strains, others are fine but this one is struggling.. I was going to lean towards it needing a 4-4-4 top dressing but figured I should ask first before jumping to the more nutes .. I don't have any more photos at the moment sorry

Black Swallow Living Soil medium
water pH to 6.5
LED HLG-550

What type of deficiency is this
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Plant is very light stressed. Move the light at least 30 inches above the top of the plant.
If it has a dimmer turn it down to 65% as well.

Look at the leaves. They are all blistered looking and the striping. This is light not nutrient related.

Move the light up and Feed as directed.
Black swallow soil are you using Gaia Green 4-4-4 ?

This plant is ready to re pot up. Mix up some soil as bellow.
Black swallow soil 1 gallon. Add a tablespoon of Bone Meal. This is a slow release Calcium. Good for 6 months.
Add 1 teaspoon of Dolomite lime.1 Teaspoon of gypsum will provide Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and a few other needed minerals.
This is a very light loading of lime and it will not affect the P.H of your soil.

As this is a living soil grow, the plant needs as large a pot as you can provide so the pot has a large enough microbe population to
provide nutrients for the plant. After re potting top dress with nutrients as directed and let the plant grow. Don't push!

Part 1
Part 2

Top Bottom