What unopened seeds are you most excited for?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Isn’t the first time ya thought about it is it? Lmao I’m in if yall can get some sunshine up there

Hah! No, it is not. I've been ruminating on a business plan for a vertically integrated cannabis facility for a while. I'd grow everything, send it to an extractor, and then sell the concentrates on site. I'm extremely left-brained, at times compulsively so. This is a rabbit hole I've fallen down a few times.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I got stupid lucky with the deal 207 genetics had going on with ethos. I got 6 free seeds 3 mendo bendo photo and 3 lemon berry auto bx1 auto pretty much 70$ of free seeds.
I've got these I am looking forward to planting soon:
20210307 201706

I've also got some Shiskaberry from Barney's farm that I just started. There's some lime skunk and others I have yet to grow. I 'll be getting to those eventually. Lol

H Farms

H Farms

Just tried to pop these 2 but I musta waited to long I’ve had them a year+ So only a couple cracked !! I have only 3 GTH & 1 RUGUBURN OG... very disappointed..

H Farms

H Farms

That’s alright I’m gonna pull out some Gear I Bought off JB from “Archive” !!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
how much where these seeds
and is it really worth the money
i grew up in a world in which you could find deals, warehouse deals etc that were for real for anything, than everything changed, i’m a firm believer of you get what you pay for!!
good stable genetics expect to pay between $15-25 a piece per seed and up!

wallrus246

wallrus246

i grew up in a world in which you could find deals, warehouse deals etc that were for real for anything, than everything changed, i’m a firm believer of you get what you pay for!!
good stable genetics expect to pay between $15-25 a piece per seed and up!
i got seeds from ripper seeds and barneys but if i had the money id get some ethos genetics or some other place that has them going for sale for 100 for 10 seeds

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i got seeds from ripper seeds and barneys but if i had the money id get some ethos genetics or some other place that has them going for sale for 100 for 10 seeds
yep those are good breeders,
if your canada one of the best is
worldstrongestrains.com. wss..
i used to buy from them the only reason i haven’t lately is because they just have regular non sexed seeds and everything new sells out in 30 mins or less every time and it’s been like that for yrs.. but every time there stuff is killer, plants grow beautifully.
i still get people asking for BK crasher as everyone loved it!..
one friend cut clones and still has growing yrs later.,

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

Next on my radar for next grow, I think will be some free Sour P fem seeds from Resin that I got free from an order with Seedsman.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

The Doors from MNS. I love my sativas and this has a good whack of haze in it, and doesn't take insanely long. Should be fun to hunt through. They are also regs, so I may do a little pollen chucking for fun and see what pops up...

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

So many seeds so little space 😭
I can relate ... I've got many different strains I haven't popped yet. The ones in the picture are going to be the next one's I grow ... After I'm done with my current grow. I currently have 3 GDP and 2 Caramelo in late veg state.

Seeds

Top Bottom