What up from the left coast

• Thread starter gdood9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gdood9

Hey guys. I frequent ICMag, been lurking here a while to check things out, see what the atmosphere is like. Everything here seems on-point like ICMag so I decided to get an account.

Originally I'm from the east coast, but now I'm a California medical marijuana patient, I grow all my own meds and only grow the best I can. All organic, make my own teas and soil mixes. Everything from scratch basically. I'm about to upgrade my 4000W setup to a 8000W flowering room with a 2800W veg room and really pump out the sticky, organic goodness. Currently I run ECSD, Purple Wreck, Blue Dream, SFV OG, Larry OG, Jack Herer, Original Diesel, Chemdog D, Pre-98 Bubba. I recently finished up a couple landrace's for my uber-headstash. Brazilian and Thai, both came out amazing. It's like a fucking kick to the third eye everytime I smoke that stuff. Not gonna run them again for a while indoors until I can setup a dedicated sativa room.

Well, that's a lil about me. Other than the beautiful plants I grow I love music and the outdoors. I have my own personal home studio which is pretty nice if I say so myself. I've been playing guitar, drums, and piano for longer than I can remember. I skate, skim, surf, play hockey, rock climb...who said stoners are lazy??!! :rauch08:

Take it easy everyone and I'll see ya around the board.

Gdood9

A

apexreg

ZNew from the east coast

Hello everyone

I have been lurking for over a year now from the east cost, I have now made the big move to norcal. it is a huge change from NC to Ca. Now I am here with card in hand. I have tons of ???'s I will read and see if my main question is answerd, California's Local Guidelines and limits.... great site and tons of helpful people. Thanks

Top Bottom