What up from the PNW!!

• Thread starter Lucky4Lyf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Hey everybody... new to this site. On a couple other sites around the net. Been growing for about a year and half now. Got some good LOCAL Washington bred genetics that Ill be doin journals on. Glad to be at the Farm... heard nothing but good things! Hopin to contribute where I can.

Chobble

Chobble

Local Genetics are always the best. Anything I keep in my arsenal has generally been grown outdoors here for 10 Years+. I like to collect hierlooms :P

Anyways welcome to the farm bro, Post up a journal and let us see what chu got.

LJ Cannabis

LJ Cannabis

Howdy fellow Pac NW Farmers! We sure do need to grow specifics strains for our climate here... With the rain and dampness PM will run rampant...

LJ Cannabis

LJ Cannabis

A good dehumidifier makes a huge difference in your grow room. I've had 34-40% humidity in the grow environment when there was 76% outside...

This is a clone only strain I was gifted from Oregon.... DeadWood...
Deadwoodhrvst

The Gooch

The Gooch

Whats up Lucky. I'm new to the site too. Reppin the (509). I'm interested in hearing about the strains you've acquired. I have a cople myself like Cinex, and Blueberry sour diesel. Both PNW cuts. Will be uploading photos as the weeks near. This pic is Cinex.

WP 000169
rvd

rvd

welcome to the farm bro.great place to hang out and learn stuff.im a 509er too.enjoy

Top Bottom