What up, I'm the new guy!

• Thread starter MrCandela
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrCandela

I am a registered medical marijuana patient dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder. Over the years, I've come to realize that highly potent sativa strains work the best for my symptoms. I have been growing for almost 8 years. There's only a few strains that I have experience growing with, so my expertise is limited (for the moment). I've grown outdoors, indoors, and hydro; no experience with greenhouse yet. With my current situation, I am growing strictly hydroponically. I have a 2-tank, 16-plant deep water culture setup using compact fluorescent lights, but I'm restricted to growing only 12 at a time with my medical marijuana recommendation. If you're a blunt smoker like me, you can probably tell by my name that I prefer to smoke blunts wrapped in a candela leaf, usually Dutch Masters or Garcia & Vega. I hope to get a lot of great advice and make a lot of friends on the forum; my friendship and advice will definitely be returned. Happy growing!

T

TheGrowNinja

welcome!im new here to. feel free to add. ill be watchn for posts on those sativas.

Top Bottom