What up. Just got back from SF Cannabis Cup

• Thread starter orphan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

orphan

Sick

Dude it was fun. Went with GTD & helped out Cali Connections 2 Booths. I was only there Sat. I actually missed the voting for the cup, due to Fathers day. Otherwise I would of gone Sunday also. Should of gone to the after party on Saturday but we were burnt. To many trips to the hash bar. It was crazy to see people walking around with torches to smoke hash, visiting stoners hands stuffed with edibles. They need a bigger place, more food and drink vendors, not alchohol but man some water would of been cool. Saw one white out after dude lingered away from the hash bar. Saw one diabetic seizure and passing out. But those were the worst incidents I saw. Everyone was layed back and realaxed obviously. Really windy, few beav shots occured, that was a cheap thrill for a married man. Haha. They also had a tour bus that went around the city touring and burnin. I didn't get on that but it was there, I had a ticket, now a souvenier. Oh got the essential vaporizer and a hot iron. No more lighters.

Yea BC i saw your booth, right next to subcool, that was you right, I was really medicated. I wanted to grab both the posters you had up but I was to late by the time clean up happened. If it didn't take so long to put pics up i would throw the one I took of your booth lol.

Should be at the cow palace in september for the next medical festival. This time I am bringing my own mason jars and a hefty supply of green crack BHO. My gc BHO tasty.

Peace.

D

DazedNconfussed

I would love to see some pics for us poop saps who couldnt go.....

O

orphan

liked best

hey homie I just noticed you asked what i liked the best. If I was feeling better that day it would of been all the people I met. Cool to put the faces to the names, and then forget. Also the tasty free hash and innovations in smoking it. I got to try every method of smoking. $60 for the essential vaporizer, and $70 for the hot iron, melts the oil right up. Oh and the free stuff. some cool stickers, containers, posters, your normal schwagg. Love Free. Homie even found a twump of some killer dank, tried to hand it back to booth lady said keep it. stocked. didn't even get a parking ticket 2 blocks away. GGGgggrreeaatt day.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a most excellent time>>>>1st annual SF Cup was a part of history in the making:)Seen SubCool and Mizz Jill and my oh my does she have a bangin body:)>>>Seen lots of familiars and met a few new outlets>>>BIG BIG thank you Swerve for the hook up and being part of the Cali Connection's first annual SF Cannibis Cup:passingjoint:
Orphan hit it on point lol. Lots of eye candy>>> That SF wind was in our favor:) Just seemed to hit them girls skirts just right and sent it up flying for beave shot jones:giggle
Some people just cant handle them concentrates>>>Im not surprised tho one bit>>>They had AAA quality for the mass's.
I was pleased to see the peoples faces on smoking my whitedawg #4>>>>90 clear dome<<<<>>>even DNA genetics liked it and were wowed with the smell..I am kinda bummed the buds wasn't ready a week earlier as she could of been entered and taking the cup by storm imo>>>And I truly mean that as there is nothing else like her, is what I heard from the people>>>a lot of talk after they took a vape hit of the 90 clear dome bubble.
Its ok tho>>>>next event she will be entered:)
Definitely would of loved to take a ride on that magic bus orphan>>>but your right there was just to much goin on and we was burnt out willie. Instead we vaped in the car ride for a fat meal mission to harry's hoffbrau to finish off such a stellar day.

Mighty fine day:passingjoint:

gtd

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Damn Im jealous of you guys that made it!! Were are the pic.??

Billygoat

Billygoat

Glad to see everyone had a great time. Sorry, I didn't make it GTD. I just had way to much work to catch up on from my trip to Hawaii. I'll be there next year for sure, but my buddy was there repping the seeds and stopped by Cali Connections booth. I guess him and Swerve talked and final got along, lolol. Would love to see pictures of Swerves booth and any other pics.

Glad everyone had a great time and made it home safely.
Take care,
BG

G

Gro

Damn Im jealous of you guys that made it!! Were are the pic.??

yeah i had to hold down the farm so i couldn't go either,......damn!!!

how about some pics guys so we can live vicariously thru you guys/gals that went.:afroweed:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see everyone had a great time. Sorry, I didn't make it GTD. I just had way to much work to catch up on from my trip to Hawaii. I'll be there next year for sure, but my buddy was there repping the seeds and stopped by Cali Connections booth. I guess him and Swerve talked and final got along, lolol. Would love to see pictures of Swerves booth and any other pics.

Glad everyone had a great time and made it home safely.
Take care,
BG

I feel ya on the work part billy buddy>>>i left a half of a table up in the room just so I can go:) Well worth it..
Your buddy must ahve been rotten dawg>>sporting the SoCal Seed CO shirt no??? I seen him talking with Swerve:giggle>>>Ill see if my friend can figure out how to load some pics up on here.
( Orphan Buddy be sure to scramble up the faces brah if ya do:)

Are you gonna be going to the event in Sept at the Cow Palace???

:passingjoint:

gtd

Billygoat

Billygoat

I feel ya on the work part billy buddy>>>i left a half of a table up in the room just so I can go:) Well worth it..
Your buddy must ahve been rotten dawg>>sporting the SoCal Seed CO shirt no??? I seen him talking with Swerve:giggle>>>Ill see if my friend can figure out how to load some pics up on here.
( Orphan Buddy be sure to scramble up the faces brah if ya do:)

Are you gonna be going to the event in Sept at the Cow Palace???

:passingjoint:

gtd

I hope those boys played nicely, :sweating. I should be there Sept, unless something happen before then. I'm thinking about maybe getting a both with rotten dawg. I've got to look into it more. I'll talk to you about it in person. I'm thinking about hitting you up after the forth. I'll call you in a day or so.

I would love to hear more about the event and see some pictures. I really wish I could have made it. Would have loved to see everyone and chill. Next time for sure.
Take care,
BG

O

orphan

2010 HIGH TIMES MEDICAL CANNABIS CUP WINNERS
Sativa
1. GreanBicycles (God's Pussy)
2. The Green Door San Francisco (Candy Jack)
3. Purple Lotus Patient Center (Durban Poison)

Indica
1. Mr. Natural Inc (Cali Gold)
2. Elemental Wellness (True OG)
3. Tehama Herbal Collective (Bubba Kush)

Concentrates
1. Leonard Moore Cooperative (Ingrid)
2. Phillips Rx (Herojauna)
3. 7 Stars Holistic Healing Center (Granddaddy Purple Wax)

Edibles
1. Greenway Compassionate Relief (Biscotti)
2. Medithrive (Bliss Edibles Truffles)
3. The Hampton Collective (Totally Baked Medibles Tincture)

Expo Booth
1. Humboldt Patients Resource Center
2. TIE: Cmaz Glass, Green Door
3. Stealth Grow LED

Glass
1. Zong 2 Kink Jack Herer Bong
2. Glass Slider
3. Cmaz Vhorees

Product
1. TIE: Essential Vaaapp H20 Eclipse, Stealth Grow LED
2. Grassroots HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup Hat
3. TIE: Canna Fresh, Boldt Bags

O

orphan

Also I didn't take pictures of people faces, thats why I didn't take many pics at all, the private people there tend to not like photos. But then again I'm sure next issue of high times will have everyones face in it for you to look at! Fuck I hope I am in it. That'd be cool.

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

TDS gladly accepted the awards for Cmaz studios (2nd best booth) and Voorhees (3rd glass) congratulations Guys!!
Also big shout out to Grassroots Its a Movement BTW
(PLUG) there coming out with TDS hat soon. Oh Next time I will have speech ready kinda froze under the bright lights LOL

Top Bottom