What up? Just joined today, but been reading y'all's advice for years.

• Thread starter C0pperh3ad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

C0pperh3ad

I've had living dirt under my nails for 25 years. What started as a hobby and source for my smoke turned into My way of life. Never worked for the man, never will. Anyway, as y'all know, times are tough lately and being a dad to two little ones and husband to my best friend of 26 years(she's ride or die all the way), I thought we were in need of some new genetics to stir into the pot. Now I had 20 + phenos I had collected/crossed over the years, but people were growing tired of them.so I decided to give strainly a try. Man what a deal, I got 12 fire strains for a good price saving me years. 1 st cycle all good, killer. Second go , I noticed clones not rooting easily. Then all my mom's, new and old start yellowing. Wait a minute, I haven't had a yellow leaf in the maternity ward for years. Was thinking maybe from the hot summer. All of a sudden, these ladies start slouching and one by one, dropping like flies. I've never had to use fungicide before, and by the time I used it and the smoke cleared, 15 dead and the rest barely hanging on. Life's work gone. Man FUCK FUSARIUM!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I've had living dirt under my nails for 25 years. What started as a hobby and source for my smoke turned into My way of life. Never worked for the man, never will. Anyway, as y'all know, times are tough lately and being a dad to two little ones and husband to my best friend of 26 years(she's ride or die all the way), I thought we were in need of some new genetics to stir into the pot. Now I had 20 + phenos I had collected/crossed over the years, but people were growing tired of them.so I decided to give strainly a try. Man what a deal, I got 12 fire strains for a good price saving me years. 1 st cycle all good, killer. Second go , I noticed clones not rooting easily. Then all my mom's, new and old start yellowing. Wait a minute, I haven't had a yellow leaf in the maternity ward for years. Was thinking maybe from the hot summer. All of a sudden, these ladies start slouching and one by one, dropping like flies. I've never had to use fungicide before, and by the time I used it and the smoke cleared, 15 dead and the rest barely hanging on. Life's work gone. Man FUCK FUSARIUM!
Hell, that certainly is rough. Really hard to lose all of that. I can't imagine. Welcome to the farm. You'll definitely find a lot of people here that know where to get the best genetics/strains.

C

C0pperh3ad

So I was researching tissue culture, but read there were no guarantees of getting rid of the disease. We've decided to pull the plug and let them go and start over. Was hoping y'all could steer me in the right direction for some funky genetics in a hurry. Clones for the near future, and seeds for later. Has anyone developed anything with fusarium resistance by chance?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So I was researching tissue culture, but read there were no guarantees of getting rid of the disease. We've decided to pull the plug and let them go and start over. Was hoping y'all could steer me in the right direction for some funky genetics in a hurry. Clones for the near future, and seeds for later. Has anyone developed anything with fusarium resistance by chance?
whoever has trust falls genetics now and atlas seeds

Top Bottom