What Up This Is?

• Thread starter Shivaskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shivaskunk

Hey fellow farmers had this problem going on for a few days now not sure what it is lol. First couple of pics are from first day I noticed it I'm in coco/ perlite 5/1 ratio. been washed until e.c came out under 0.1. And ph was same as what went in I planted them about 2 weeks agofrom seed and was only given water till other day I gave a 1/4 strength of green dream veg and two days later it started though I could it be nute burn. So feed plain water and the yellowing / light green between the veins started as you can seen on the rest of the pics now am not sure what it is

Ph of notes about 6 using drip the now waiting on pen coming in mail

Temps light on 26c lights off 18c

Also my fans cut off for 1 day causing the room to heat up to 30c got that fixed now could that have caused it. ?

What up this is
What up this is 2
What up this is 3
What up this is 4
What up this is 5
What up this is 6
What up this is 7
S

Shivaskunk

It's nute burn and lockout from overwatering in my opinion. Nutrient Too strong for that little lady. Let your soil dry out then give plain water. Best of luck. Peace

Thanks I though it was nute burn at first until the leaves started to show light green/ yellow bits between the veins. a didn't think I was over watering it as I have been checking it for weight and puting my finger in the top to see how it feels. Also it is coco am sure I read somewhere not to let coco dry out but to try keep it moist but not to wet. Thanks again

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Well. I've never grown in coco. So I defer to you on that one.
If this is your first grow I would recommend googlyin hempy buckets and switching to that style. Best of luck. Peace

S

Shivaskunk

The light green in between the veins looks like the start of a magnesium deficiency.
Do you supplement with cal-mag ?

If not, that could be your problem.

Would a magnesium deficiency start on old leaves or on the new growth thanks?

As this has started on the new growth

No have not used cal-mag could be that if it's on the next set of leaves I will have to buy some and give it a try

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

No have not used cal-mag could be that if it's on the next set of leaves I will have to buy some and give it a try
Study coco growing. You should know already that your need to suppliment coco w cal/mag. Be proactive, so you don't have to chase problems around. Find a grow diary in coco style and follow it. Best of luck. Peace

S

Shivaskunk

Study coco growing. You should know already that your need to suppliment coco w cal/mag. Be proactive, so you don't have to chase problems around. Find a grow diary in coco style and follow it. Best of luck. Peace

Yea a checked last night after blackthumb said about the cal-mag I new a would have had to use some cal-mag just didn't think it would have need at 3week for seed. never really growing from seed only cuttings. And never used coco only soil and hydro. will have to wait till I get paid in the next few days and get it

Thanks again

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The light green in between the veins looks like the start of a magnesium deficiency.
Do you supplement with cal-mag ?

If not, that could be your problem.
Not on upper leaves, though, since Mg is a highly mobile nutrient. I see that, though, and it caught my attention. It's not something I've observed personally so I'd have to do a bit of research to see if I could nail it down.

Very good observation! I personally detest combination products as the ratio of Ca:Mg is usually rather poor. I am really not so sure this is a Ca-, but Shroomking is 100% spot on, coir requires attention to Ca and Mg.

Get a Ca-only product, start using it as a foliar, quarter strength as root feeding. Again, I'm not sure it's at all a Ca-, but if there's no Ca in your feeding regimen you'll need to start accounting for it *now*.

Top Bottom