???What up with opening a dispencery in Washington???

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Just curious about shops opening in washington, is there any regulation or license needed yet?

M

merlin123

Right now dispensaries on the east side are closing due to the feds threatening them. Until a bill protecting dispensaries is passed, I would wait.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

It's nothing like colorado. There are no regulations but there is no protection either. Raids galore (local pigs, no dea yet I don't think). I was looking myself and decided to stay put.

There was an awesome bill written that would of given lots of protection. But it got bitch slapped like an east colfax hooker and no longer resembles its original self.

Graywolf

Graywolf

The feds threatened to lock up not only the dispensary owners, but the Washington state employees issuing the permit for the dispensary, so the govenor held back signing it.

The feds are using the IRS in their attack, as well as the FDIC, whom refuses to insure bank deposits of bank accepting dispensary funds.

They are using, as sanctified by the US Supreme Court, any means at their disposal to thwart illicit drugs in the US of A.

I attended a recent ASA conference in which I learned that the folks paying for the opposition to MMJ, are not the pharms, the energy companies, the paper companies, the cloth companies, nor the liquor companies, it is the law enorcement agencies themselves, and those vendors supplying the prison systems.

Whole towns in the US have floated bonds to build prisons, so as to support their town's unemployed, which would be closed if we released all the folks locked up for "crimes" related to simple MJ possession.

I also just read that last year, more people were killed in the war against drugs in Mexico, than the total killed in the same year from all nations on earth involved in the Afgany war.

Whose ox would be gored by MMJ and how do we vote the opposing self serving miscreantes out of office, or eliminate their public funding before they murder us in our beds in a swat raid at the wrong address?

Who is passing the laws that have resulted in more folks in the prison system in the US, than anyplace else on earth? I suggest that those folks should spend a year in the prison system, so that they better understand what they are voting for!

If we did not have laws on the books giving them license, how could LEO possibly get away with what they do? As voting taxpayers, whose fault is it that we have alowed them to do what they do?

Hello! No war required, just concise votes!

R

robz

I'm sure Colorado & Cali among other states received the same threats that were issued to our Governor. Thing is it's never going to change until the FDA changes the classification of marijuana. As long as it's considered a schedule 1 narcotic the Feds will fight the states & it's just how it is. It is idiotic that you can go to your Dr. And complain of any little pain or muscle spasm & be prescribed a sched 1 synthetic drug by the bottle full. Thousands of people get addicted to these every year. Yet our federal government tells us we can not cultivate a plant in our homes, or on our land for personal or medicinal purposes. Rick Emery sits in jail rotting while prison systems release killers, rapeists, and thieves. Our justice system is ass backwards and prohibition of this plant has not, and will not ever work. It has made the black market drugs more accessible, and has cost our country millions of dollars a year to keep it in proabition. Until Washington steps up to the plate and grows some Testies like we've been trying to do the government wins, & we the people loose. I applaud the efforts of our state legislature, and the senate for getting this to the Governors desk but I really think their was a lot in the bill that needs changed. I've read the entire bill and I believe it has more good then bad but still needs work. I also appreciate the candor of our Governor and her honesty. Hey we can't blame her for wanting to protect our states workers from prosecution. Thing is it would never happen. The Feds aren't going down that road. I strongly believe they are bluffing in that they don't want states to pass marijuana reform because they know damn good and well it's eventually going to lead to them having to remove marijuana from proabition. Same thing transpired in our history with a far worse product that you can now buy on your local supermarket. So come on Washington! Let's follow in the footsteps of our brothers in Montana & Colorado & California and roll the preverbal dice and clean this law up a tad and get it signed.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

The feds threatened to lock up not only the dispensary owners, but the Washington state employees issuing the permit for the dispensary, so the govenor held back signing it.

The feds are using the IRS in their attack, as well as the FDIC, whom refuses to insure bank deposits of bank accepting dispensary funds.

They are using, as sanctified by the US Supreme Court, any means at their disposal to thwart illicit drugs in the US of A.

I attended a recent ASA conference in which I learned that the folks paying for the opposition to MMJ, are not the pharms, the energy companies, the paper companies, the cloth companies, nor the liquor companies, it is the law enorcement agencies themselves, and those vendors supplying the prison systems.

Whole towns in the US have floated bonds to build prisons, so as to support their town's unemployed, which would be closed if we released all the folks locked up for "crimes" related to simple MJ possession.

I also just read that last year, more people were killed in the war against drugs in Mexico, than the total killed in the same year from all nations on earth involved in the Afgany war.

Whose ox would be gored by MMJ and how do we vote the opposing self serving miscreantes out of office, or eliminate their public funding before they murder us in our beds in a swat raid at the wrong address?

Who is passing the laws that have resulted in more folks in the prison system in the US, than anyplace else on earth? I suggest that those folks should spend a year in the prison system, so that they better understand what they are voting for!

If we did not have laws on the books giving them license, how could LEO possibly get away with what they do? As voting taxpayers, whose fault is it that we have alowed them to do what they do?

Hello! No war required, just concise votes!
I'm sorry that you have been enlightened with the awful truth. Ignorance is bliss.

This country was bought, sold and paid for a long time ago and there isn't shit you or I can do about it. The top 1% make the rules/laws and we aren't in their club.

I wasted my twenties organizing and protesting and have nothing but gray hairs to show for it. True change within this capitalist enslavement society is not in the cards. Find your own happiness within yourself and focus on the positive things in life and environment or you will enslave yourself with fear and misery.

Top Bottom